The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

I guess he doesn't have to negotiate any speed bumps then as that's one very low spoiler! Looks good though.

I asked him about that :) 

He takes them at a 45 degree angle :D

Some people do hydraulics - I've seen an UP! with that.

August 1st you mean fella

Yorkshire Day (and my late dads birthday)

Cheers

Damo

Yes, of course you're absolutely bang on damo.  Apologies! :blush:   As usual, I'm easily confused and was going even futher back when things were much simpler in 1963 (A), 1964 (Bee), 1965 © and 1966 (D) when what you saw was what you got i.e. (apart from A perhaps which was a transition year, a B registered 1964 car was first available on January 1st 1964, a C registered car was first available on January 1st 1965 and a D registered car was available on January 1st 1966.  They then spoilt it all by having 1967 cars registered as E and F etc so that you couldn't tell at a glance exactly which year they were just like the present registrations.  Funnily enough, I was out and about today and saw a B registered Rover and a C registered Triumph.  It was quite pleasing to be able to say without hesitation that the Rover was 1964 and the Triumph was 1965.  Live was much simpler back in those days .................. or so they say!!

Sorry about the 1964 (Bee) but if I try to put it as it should be it turns out like this - 1964 (B) !!

Edited by JimmyR

Looks nice CitigoAli  :thumbup:

Personally would remove the dealer sticker in the rear window, and change the tax disc holder to tidy up the look

Enjoy your new car :)

Damo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A new addition to our family, took ages to find, this is my g/f's new citygo , shes "black & white" on here ;) she cant post the pics, so I'm doing it for her :)its an SE 60 , with sunroof, sunset glass, 15 inch black gloss wheels, PID (blutooth sat nav media ect) , black decals on white paint, and that auto stop below 19 mph option, esp ect, all the usual refinements :)from the back!img0697tz.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.usfrom the side....img0698pw.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.usnice big fat 15 inch wheels, shod with michelin energy rubber in 185/55/15, really fill the arches!img0699xy.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.usThe huge electric sunroof, and the lasers for the auto stop / anti crash thing!img0700fa.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.usthe black spoiler and roof stripe!img0701va.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.usfrom the front!img0702hi.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

Hiya,

Just wondering how did you get black alloys on SE and are the black decals dealer fitted??

saurabhdutt:

it was an ex press car, so had all available extras on it... you can do the same simply by specifying the options! i.e if you ordered a white se, you could then order black 15 inch wheels citysafe, sunroof, upgraded stereo , sunset glass, black stripes decals, ect ect and end up with the same car... all the things on it are available as options from skoda :)

• Like 1