Octavia vRS

So the wheels in all the photos - are they the standard 17s or they one of the optional sets? I suspect they are one of the optional sets i.e. the photos you are seeing has extras which bump up the price

They are too big to be 17's. Press shots always have a few options on there. :)

The car looks great not sure how people can tell just from pictures that the bumper looks cheap. Anyways they will surely iron out many details when the time comes for the facelift which in my opinion will probably be the correct time to buy one.

The car looks great not sure how people can tell just from pictures that the bumper looks cheap. Anyways they will surely iron out many details when the time comes for the facelift which in my opinion will probably be the correct time to buy one.

He said "Spoiler looks cheap" not bumper and i tend to agree the MKII Spoiler is better more 'unique' but overall the new MKIII VRS is better than i expected.

He said "Spoiler looks cheap" not bumper and i tend to agree the MKII Spoiler is better more 'unique' but overall the new MKIII VRS is better than i expected.

Excuse my English. I meant spoiler, not bumper.

Estate looks amazing...

I`'ll second that. Not overly impressed yet with the hatch but like everything else it will grow on me. Just bought a 2010 vrs cr tdi less than a week ago so still mesmerized with that. Probably why.

Notice its got the radar in the lower bumper.... yup included is Adaptive Cruise Assistant according to the release statement

IMO its poor that the most expensive model does not come with keyless now. This is becoming common place in cheaper cars

Edited by Rob_Quads

These are my thoughts...

Blue hatch has an optional 18''.

White estate has an optional 19''.

Standards are 17''.

17'' and 18'' tyres will probably come as 225/40(18)-45(17)

That leaves 19'' 235/35?

Edited by giggs

Will be interesting to see what it looks like on standard wheels as the wheels can transform a car from looking very nondescript and run of the mill to setting it off a treat

These are my thoughts...

Blue hatch has an optional 18''.

White estate has an optional 19''.

Standards are 17''.

17'' and 18'' tyres will probably come as 225/40(18)-45(17)

That leaves 19'' 235/35?

From their press release....

The new Octavia vRS drives on the series standard ‘Dorado’ 17” light alloys fitted with 225/45 tyres. Then there are the optional 18” ‘Gemini’ and ‘Pictoris’ alloys (each for 225/40 tyres). Two colours are available for the ‘Gemini’: silver und anthracite. Anyone who appreciates ultra-sporty wheels will love ŠKODA’s accessories for the Octavia vRS and there are yet more treats in store like the ‘Xtrem’ 19” light alloys in black.

So I think they are the two versions of 18" wheels shown, and 19" yet to come.

I Had almost made my mind up that my next car in a couple of years time would be trading the Blackline in for an Audi A5 coupe. However this has knocked me for six if i can get a good deal on the extra's i might be trading up for one of these early instead. Depends on the deals they offer though i would want the lot thrown in for £22.5k.