11111 1111.1 The Show Us Your Odo Thread! (now 12345 678.9) + Brisky Tree odo fun

FUBAR

Just checking in again. 60K is the next milestone :o I don't like big round numbers like that :( 

IMG_20160418_102630759.jpg

The misssus went through

22222.2 end of last week. I was hoping id get it on a run to the shops at the weekend for a pic. Gutted.

Have to keep my eye on my odo next few days. 200k is on the way, so aiming for a palendromic number pic ;)

• Like 1

I passed this great milestone today. I even set my trip counter correctly too.

2u75axj.jpg

:D

Fine work there good sir!  :thumbup:

• Haha 1

As per the title of the thread - IMG_0174_zpsko7apimh.jpg

Never mind yer random mileage readings, this is how it's done! :)

I meant to get the same on my trip counter, but forgot to reset it in time. As you can see I got 78.9 instead. I love the way your numbers are all in line. B)   

BTW, I did attempt to clean the dash (not very well though :p ) beforehand.

I can't think of anymore significant mileages to post. I may not have the car to pass 200k or 222k. Strangely it's been almost exactly 2 years (20 April) since I posted 98765 432.1.

Edited by Jim H
  • Like 2

Still, Jim, you made an effort. I wasn't sure if it'd work out properly when I did the reset. I drove slowly around a quiet trading estate for 10 minutes as it clicked over. Sad.

Still, Jim, you made an effort. I wasn't sure if it'd work out properly when I did the reset. I drove slowly around a quiet trading estate for 10 minutes as it clicked over. Sad.

I was worried on Saturday night that it would happen on a busy road and it wouldn't be safe to stop. However luckily it happened whilst I was at Croft Circuit. At the end of the weekend I had half a mile to do, which was easily done safely.

Edited by Jim H

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to be different on the way home from work this morning I put the steering wheel mount on and recorded the Octy hitting it's next milestone :D 

• Like 1

Caught this mileage milestone at the weekend (note, pic taken by my passenger, as we were moving at the time).

25a47a7a9192ed2b8be083bbf450a152.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk, please excuse any typos.

• Like 1

Mine in the clip above has passed it's 15th birthday  :party:

60k in 15 years? Whaaaaat!

Mines 4 in October and has done 53k. Thankfully my job has changed and miles per year dropped loads. 

60k in 15 years? Whaaaaat!

Mines 4 in October and has done 53k. Thankfully my job has changed and miles per year dropped loads. 

Yea I bought it just under 2 years ago with 42K miles one retired owner from new, garaged from new.  

• 2 weeks later...

Come on people, you could at least try to get the trip numbers to be part of the occasion.

See posts 309, 353, 355 and 360 to see how it SHOULD be done.

Edited by FlyingGecko