wrc body kit project

leenel88

Unsure if ap will give you the specs if you email them, i was going to ring ap themself and see if they would make shorter springs as some companies will do this. I looked on demon tweeks and gave up when i seen load rates and all lol.

Unsure if ap will give you the specs if you email them, i was going to ring ap themself and see if they would make shorter springs as some companies will do this. I looked on demon tweeks and gave up when i seen load rates and all lol.

I'll have to do abit of investigating  :wonder:

don't suppose anyone knows the dimensions/ load rating on the ap spings at all? this could be my solution, thanks for giving me a point in the right direction joe :)

Believe their the same as weitec and kw. Check kw's site and look for the tuv report. Will list the spring sizes. From that you can estimate spring rates.

Thanks guys these comments mean alot especially when I see what kind of cars you lot have produced. There will still be updates coming, Next one will be the lamp pod in the next week or two

• Like 1

Thanks guys these comments mean alot especially when I see what kind of cars you lot have produced

To be fair yours is one of the best on here. There's lots of nice ones with wheels etc but we all run virtually the same look with different wheels, the chances of seeing a wrc fabia on the road is virtually nil and yours looks amazing. Yours gets my vote for best looking fabia I'm loving it!!
  • Like 1

Looks good.

Have followed you doing this with interest. :yes:

Are the stickers OK? :D

It needs more!

The gf won't let me have anymore, I just about got away with the ones I have  :D

You need atleast a vrs tailpipe. Or nice open oval. You cant have them mad looks but have it sounding like a house fly. Give it some rawrrrrr !!

I like every other part of it . Looks beast

Its got plenty of rawrrr with no silences or cat beleave me, the tail pipe on the other hand I went for that look as its the same as the wrc car. The opening in the bumper doesn't really allow a oval shape tip

2996946198_0248947f3b.jpg

• Like 4

Looking forward to seeing this at Ultimate Dubs!  Not long away now!

Must say I'm getting excited now its so close. Not looking forward to the 5am set off time though, should be there for 7.15am as it'll take around 2 hours from mine to get there on google map