wrc body kit project

leenel88

I ran a 3/4 plate on the side

0f8063967718690090a323e650f09c1b_zps410c

Now I just cable tie the full size one to the grille and take it off for meets and track

aef856901228bbd835b5c8a28631937c_zpsc8f8

Why did you decide to take the 3/4 plate off hero? Did the police ever give you any hassel with it on because I'm just thinking my cars going to stand out like a sore thumb and they'll see something like the 3/4 plate right away

• Like 1

They were **** when I tried to get mine and wanted like £18!

Got mine off eBay for £8 or something and it came 2 days later :)

Just had a look on e-bay and I couldn't find any, orderd a front one now though on fancyplates

Just had a look on e-bay and I couldn't find any, orderd a front one now though on fancyplates

Ok mate, did you get an email from them?

When I placed my order, I got an email but no money ever left my account and no response to any emails....ever. I thought they had gone pop!

Why did you decide to take the 3/4 plate off hero? Did the police ever give you any hassel with it on because I'm just thinking my cars going to stand out like a sore thumb and they'll see something like the 3/4 plate right away

No hassle at all from the police. I had to take it off for the mot so have just kept the standard one.

If it's any help here's also a comparison of different size plates available

14be81a5ef42f90d0b25468c12da70ab_zpsac79

74dbd4e013d7ebe7d703521d9d5341fe_zpsc32d

58c7d0440876a6428a3c81f2a13f1370_zpscabb

No hassle at all from the police. I had to take it off for the mot so have just kept the standard one.

If it's any help here's also a comparison of different size plates available

14be81a5ef42f90d0b25468c12da70ab_zpsac79

74dbd4e013d7ebe7d703521d9d5341fe_zpsc32d

58c7d0440876a6428a3c81f2a13f1370_zpscabb

Yeah the one in the second picture would be the perfect size for what I need, is that a 3/4 plate? Thanks for the pics hero that helped alot

Ok mate, did you get an email from them?

When I placed my order, I got an email but no money ever left my account and no response to any emails....ever. I thought they had gone pop!

No pal, not recieved an email as yet. I would of thought they would have sent me a comfirmation e-mail 

If you ever sell this, I want first refusal

I'll keep you in mind pal ;)

what you going to do for mudflaps ? poundland door mats :D lol

Don't think I'm going to bother with mud flaps, if I did put some on I'd make some out of the same stuff as the splitter

I do wonder what those wheels would look like in white.

Nice to see this cracking on by the way, you are making great progress. :)

I primed them in white and they didn't look to good when put next to the car it looked abit tacky. I'm hoping to have it done by the end of the month if everything runs smoothly

If you ever sell this, I want first refusal

This got me thinking, if I ever did sell it which at the moment is very unlikely how much would it be worth. Any ideas guys because I wouldn't have a clue?

Depends how far you go with it really. At the moment its going no more in my honest opinion, but that just in my eyes so dont take offence.

No offence taken Joe its still got abit more evolution left to go yet, when I have more spare change that is  :p. A hybrid, fmic ,312 brake upgrade, polybushs and rarb are all still things I would like to do to it

Well got both front doors built back up now and rear seats in, I was going to build the rear doors back up then realised that I need to extend the cable from the door lock mechanism to the outer door handle by about 1and a half inch. Sorry for the poor quality picture of the rear seats but it was quite dark down at the garage

post-98927-0-31335700-1382283771_thumb.jpg

post-98927-0-98670700-1382283866_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...