My health........a quick update (as at 20.3.15)

Brimma

Can't understand why they have to wait so long for a panel to meet, haven't they heard of telephones and email? Even the NHS has the ability to set up teleconferences when it isn't possible to get everyone together in same room

This is part of my mental juggling at the moment

For all I know, a few weeks delay at this end could be knocking years off at the other end

I'm being told I'm not an 'urgent' case, otherwise someone would have made a decision, but where that leaves me long term is anyone's guess

That's kinda why I refer to it as the no hope society. Maybe it should be no idea society but the letters don't fit.

• Like 1

Brimma you are amongst friends that put out positive vibes here for you, we all wish you the very very best and our thoughts are with you, I would offer my marrow but you'd turn into a knob :) , all the best Bryan

• Like 4

^^^^. Couldn't put it any better.(first sentance ,not the knob bit.)

My sister was recently treated in Lincoln Intensive Care and they were absolutely First Class. :sun:

• Like 1

Best of luck to you, Bryan :) Funnily enough (or not) I was behind an old lady at the chemist today, she was handing in a load of drugs and said 'most of those are for my leukaemia but thankfully I don't need them now'. I thought I'd pass that on as hopefully a little encouragement. Best wishes, mate :)

• Like 1

Briskoda, Facebook, what else does a man need ;)

There are one or two other areas of the interweb that spring to mind . . . . but hey, whatever floats your boat!! :giggle:

Good luck with the treatment and hope you get the answers you need at the next appointment.

• Like 1

Brimma you've got a lot friends here who are all keeping things crossed for you. All the best, be positive and we'll see you in July.

Thanks, it makes you feel quite humble to be honest, but every single comment is greatly appreciated :)

Stay positive Brimma, take each day as it happens, thinking of all the what "IFS" will wear you out.

After all IF your aunty has balls she would be your uncle as they say.

I have registered for the marrow transplant, lets see if they pick me, lets say you have convinced me to give a bit, if I can't give marrow I will give blood.

• Like 1

This is the first time I've seen this -I must have missed the other thread.

It must be playing on your mind but it's not too long till the new appointment, hopefully they'll get some things straightened out for you. Be positive and stay strong mate.

• Like 1

Bloody hell the way they keep postponing the treatment, by the time they sort out how they are going to deal with it you'll be brown bread. :rofl:

Very touching

• Like 1