Big turbo Mk2 TDi vRS rep (07.01.17 update)

Brimma

• 2 weeks later...

Slow shutter speed and reflecting the colour of the street lights

IMO, you should get it resprayed in that colour, it looks great :yes:

I am partial to 'orangey' colours though :(

Those seats look sweet as a nut :)

Ahhhh my eyes, man that's bright! I bet you don't need puddle lighting with them bad boys. infact everyone on the street will be able to see the puddles. :giggle:

• Like 1

Ahhhh my eyes, man that's bright! I bet you don't need puddle lighting with them bad boys. infact everyone on the street will be able to see the puddles. :giggle:

No puddle lights on the Fabia I'm afraid, but there are on the Octavia, and I'm just about to upgrade them to LEDs  :)

It's looking very nice now, I've just read the full thread and kinda went off it when I saw the monster energy all over it but it's looking awesome now, I'd have it in a heartbeat!

Quick question, where did you get the led interior lights from. I'm wanting some for my mazda but don't know whether to trust ebay.

• Like 1

It's looking very nice now, I've just read the full thread and kinda went off it when I saw the monster energy all over it but it's looking awesome now, I'd have it in a heartbeat!

Quick question, where did you get the led interior lights from. I'm wanting some for my mazda but don't know whether to trust ebay.

Thanks, it is definitely better post-Monster  :)

As for the lights.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321034661933?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320872173599?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I like it de stickered, did you keep the green lip on the grill? I do like that bit of colour.

No, that went with the Monster cull - the grille surround is currently part black magic (top) and part chrome (bottom) for the time being

Now that I've read this thread I'm wanting to mod the mazda a little, thanks for the links I've ordered them bulbs so should be here on Tuesday. If you don't mind me asking, how much did the tints cost? I'm thinking of getting mine done and some wheels similar to the the team dynamics you had.