Delivery times

Any sign of yours yet baz?

Suk said week 51 which is next week.... :happy:

That means it will be leaving the factory on the 23rd

It might arrive in T/Wells before the end of the year..

Jim offered to put my black grille frame on for me, so I need to drop it in to him too..

Suk said week 51 which is next week.... :happy:

That means it will be leaving the factory on the 23rd

It might arrive in T/Wells before the end of the year..

Jim offered to put my black grille frame on for me, so I need to drop it in to him too..

Nice, good luck

Ordered a Black VRS DSG Estate on October 2nd still not even got a provisional build date from SUK. Just rang the dealer to complain and they have a July registered Ocatavia III VRS, DSG, black, low mileage, ex demo for £10K less so order cancelled and pick it up on Thurs hopefully.

That sounds like a sensible approach. Enjoy!

News on yours yet..??

No, didnt get a monday morning update today and russell isnt in tuesdays so i'll have to wait till wednesday although im not sure i want to depress myself

I ordered a Candy White vRS TSI Hatch with black pack, cruise control, canton, sunset glass, winter pack, kessy and colour trip on the 23rd Nov, was informed by the dealer today (A shock in itself to get a call back so soon!) that its provisionally put down for build week 4 which would mean a mid to late Feb delivery. I was originally quoted 12 weeks delivery with the more likely outcome of an end of March delivery by the dealer so I'm not holding my breath especially when my Fabia vRS was delayed 4 times and took 6 1/2 months to get to me!

Have you been told if you're getting the heated windscreen as part of the winter pack, or is it just seats and washer nozzles?

Have you been told if you're getting the heated windscreen as part of the winter pack, or is it just seats and washer nozzles?

I was told it's all three and seeing I said to them that I ordered the pack for the heated windscreen I hope they have their facts right!  :wonder: (Plus they have listed it on my order form and charged me the full pack price...)

Was to be collecting my 1600SE hatch on Monday 16th - phone call today to say this has been put back to Friday 20th :( due to delays in getting the hand controls fitted. So not a Skoda problem this time :)

I'm still looking at BW3 for now, so with 4 weeks for delivery that will be around 21 week order time!!! Also, should i be concerned that the dealer has written a sad face smiley in the email?

Guest Cossiecol

Just found out that my car (ordered on 02 Nov) is due to be ready to be collected mid Feb, asked if I add the Clanton pack can I get it on a 14 plate, the dealer advised this shouldn't be an issue  :D

Chuffed!

I ordered the winter pack for the vrs Tsi estate with dsg, and the dealer was told it wasn't an option on the petrol. BUT all 3 items can be ordered separately for exactly the same price. So here's hoping

Ive been informed that if I place an order for a VRS TDI hatch, the current wait would be 18-20 weeks

By the time I get my one it will be 18 weeks

being built next week..

ordered 2nd Sept

Ive been informed that if I place an order for a VRS TDI hatch, the current wait would be 18-20 weeks

Seems rather naughty (to say the least) of Skoda to still be saying this when it would appear the actual wait time is anything between 14 and 30+ weeks.  30 weeks being 7 months so not exactly an insignificant amount extra

By the time I get my one it will be 18 weeks

being built next week..

ordered 2nd Sept

I'm now thinking that 18 weeks would be ok. A bit more than the 12/13 weeks quoted at ordering, but a lot less than the 25+ weeks being suggested by the dealer now (for car ordered on 6 Oct).

Ordered Elegance 1.4TSi DSG with some options, on 4th of november and been told that provisional build week is week 9. Now counting from date of order that will be, if the BW is locked at 9 later, 17 weeks from order and then another 2-3 weeks to deliver to dealer and me.

Well after what seems like a very long time I finally have a confirmed build week of 51 which is next week - I've been offered a £150 voucher to spend within the skoda network for my troubles - I've not accepted this yet, still consider my options but the main thing is it should be here 2nd or 3rd week in January

Feel like this deserves a beer!