What made you smile whilst driving?

sparks03

Prefer warm and wet myself.... :D:D

If your trousers are on it's probably a bad thing

• Like 1

On the way home i was tipping along in the fast lane of Mway. Came up on a car pulling a trailer with no lights (in the rain... grrrr...) behind an artic. I kept going, then the car trailer wobbled a little bit and all i could see was a blond pont tail and a middle finger pinned to drivers window. Then i saw an indicator on the car.. she was about to pull out but i unknowingly blocked her?? As i came alongside her she looked peed off.. i gave a look of "sorry, but i dunno what i did.." she looked peeved so i blew her a kiss, dropped my foot and pegged on :) looked in rear view and she was fuming and had her finger pushed into the windscreen so hard im surprised it didnt crack :D

Just setting off from the side of the road in a 30 in the van today. 

Keeping an eye on my mirrors for an opportunity. The road was quite narrow and a lorry was coming the other way. Then an Audi A8 (yanno, the narrow ones? :D) tried to bully his way through flying up the middle of the road, unfortunately this didn't work with mr lorry driver and the Audi man was forced to stop n squeeze through. 

Queue a T5's opportunity to pull out and do 25mph for the foreseeable with a an A8 4inches behind the back doors, swerving trying to see a way past.

That'll slow the ****er down. 

• Like 2

Driving the town centre service bus this morning, in traffic, sat behind a soft top Bentley with the roof down. The Whitby seagull that did its worst right on the driver's head could not have been any more accurate if it had been laser guided! You could hear him playing holy hell from inside the bus. Pure poetry....... and still smiling 3 hours later

Mike

Fantastic :rofl:

The look on people's faces as you overtake them in a Nissan Leaf :D

Seeing someone drive a Nissan Leaf, or a Prius. Saving the planet? I don't think so. :D

The view from my new rental car. It's so big you can see over the top of Cadillac Escalade's in traffic. B)

20160510_190949_zpskkmxd9c0.jpg

Thought you were getting a Ram 1500?

I was offered a RAM or F-150 but the Ford arrived back at AVIS first.

This is a big win -The Ford is way more modern and spacious and has about 10k of options on it too - I'm really impressed with it.

Though if I had to pay for the fuel it would be going straight back - Lol.

Race blue is "the" best colour -- full stop. If Skoda had done the Elegance spec Octavia in Race Blue, there would be two of them on my drive right now.

Mike

Do they not? There's loads of race blue non-vrs octys round here - but of a shame as it used to be an exclusive colour.

Don't know why but I had a pleasant drive in this morning, no idiots, and teh lambs were bouncing round the field when i drove past...today is going to be a good day :D

The lambs are usually jumping on the roads around here :D

• Like 1

The lambs are usually jumping on the roads around here :D

ever come round a bend to find a donkey asleep in the middle of the road.... that was a moment!!! Edited by mac11irl
  • Like 1

ever come round a bend to find a donkey asleep in the middle of the road.... that was a moment!!!

Ahaa. A donkey. Thats random!

Coming round a bend and seeing 2 glowing eyes in otherwise dark countryside is a common occurance though. Then we like to have a game of 'which way to run? Hmm...'

ever come round a bend to find a donkey asleep in the middle of the road.... that was a moment!!!

No, but my Mum did once go round a corner to find an elephant in the road (in Scotland).

Ahaa. A donkey. Thats random!

Coming round a bend and seeing 2 glowing eyes in otherwise dark countryside is a common occurance though. Then we like to have a game of 'which way to run? Hmm...'

it wasnt even so much there was a donkey, it was that it was (i reckon) asleep... lifted its head, looked at the car, and just lay back down. Couldnt be arsed getting up until i got out of the car and got it moving.
  • Like 2

Top 2 for the last two days:

1) filling up yesterday and working out the MPG for the tank at 63.9!
2) driving home today past the lotus factory only to see a lotus Carlton joining the road and giving it some welly. and very nice it was too!

• 1 month later...