Briskoda 2014 Calendar Photo Submission

BriskodaCalendar

I've just realised that I havn't entered any pic for this year.

So here is one of my entries. I may post another next week.

4r92.jpg

I was going to take a pic this weekend, but as the weather is poor and other reasons, I haven't. So here is one I prepared earlier.

b5cb.JPG

If it gets into the calender, I'd imagine should be in January/Feb or December.

I am now writing the e-mail with the originals.

I missed email deadline, had to leave the country with no notice for a family matter. Am not back at my laptop where pics are until Wed night. The pics I posted are high res if saved from the URL's directly. If I am too late I shall get snapping for 2015 submision.

In light of the crappy weather I will extend the deadline to the end of this week in the hope it gives people some more bright spells to take sme new pics (although any decent ones from throughout the year would suffice!)

Those who have submitted so far, thank you, those who have emailed already, thank you again.

Having downloaded everything the Classics are particularly thin on the ground this year without a single Fun in sight.

We also only have 1 Citigo, and a couple of Superbs in there so take advantage of the extended deadline if you want to feature!!

There are also a fair few that are in the thread but not in the inbox, not to say the right click -> save pictures won't be up to scratch but the higher the quality the better

Have you received mine via email? Also i was unsure if the quality was good enough.

i did. They should be fine

I took my own advice and used a break in the rain to get the camera out.

really need to borrow a tripod from somewhere to lose the slightly fuzziness

IMG_3149_zps4dbbeea4.jpg

IMG_3151_zps17c42d6d.jpg

• Like 1