Richard's GT-R thread, old and new!

BossFox

Sell a few more Fabia's and you've got your £1k/month...  :rofl:

As it's just a bit of fun, I've been selling them at cost.

Even that's surprisingly tricky!

• Like 1

For anyone who is interested in GT-Rs it's worth getting EVO magazine, the one that's just coming out.

It's got over 20 pages on them, including driving standard versions of the R32, R33, R34 and the 2014 R35 back to back.

• Like 4

For anyone who is interested in GT-Rs it's worth getting EVO magazine, the one that's just coming out.

It's got over 20 pages on them, including driving standard versions of the R32, R33, R34 and the 2014 R35 back to back.

It dropped through my door this morning.

I shall be reading with interest.

Check out June's Evo magazine . Alll the Skyline and Gtrr models in group test and feature on the super gt skyline racers

He knows. :giggle:

• Like 1

I drove a remapped one on a dream car day, they are epic. Wasn't allowed to turn traction control off though, but it did seem to allow a bit of drift on the tight corners. Absolutely amazing value for what you get, would love to own one.

R35 is booked in for it's optimisation on Friday so I can give it some stick from then on.

Handy as it may be the backup car for Combe on Saturday...

Evo mag is out now too.

Not that I am biased being fortunate to have the 32 and 35.

2u4m.jpg

• Like 2

Adjust the clutches in the gearbox to make sure they have the right feel/performance.

Do a wheel alignment check as everything should have settled.

Check the settings for the air flow sensors, gas sensors and turbo chargers.

Ensure the two banks of three cylinders are balanced as each effectively runs independantly with it's own turbo.

• Like 2

I'll be interested to hear if it feels any different after the service. Do they give you much feedback on the degree of adjustments they make? How confident are you in the technical competency, training and attitude of the staff for this sort of thing?

I'll be interested to hear if it feels any different after the service. Do they give you much feedback on the degree of adjustments they make? How confident are you in the technical competency, training and attitude of the staff for this sort of thing?

Very confident.

Only the specially trained GT-R tech is allowed to work on the car.

If they don't have one, the dealership is not allowed to do any work on GT-Rs.

I dought it'll feel much different as it's mainly to keep it running correctly and as I've only done 1,200 running in miles I haven't been pushing it. (much)