Richard's GT-R thread, old and new!

BossFox

The rear of that R34 though

[emoji7] [emoji108]

Edited by ninjacj

Is that a body kit on the R34? If so, do you know which one?

It's the Nismo Z tune front bumper and bonnet.

Then the Nismo sills and spats which are also used on the Z tune.

Edited by BossFox

It's the Nismo Z tune front bumper and bonnet.

Then the Nismo sills and spats which are also used on the Z tune.

Cheers; I'd honestly never seen that kit on a photograph friendly colour like Bayside? Blue before.

Cheers; I'd honestly never seen that kit on a photograph friendly colour like Bayside? Blue before.

Cheers, correct wheels too so the only major external difference to this and a Z Tune is the lack of vented wings and it's not silver.

Wasn't my plan to make it look like a Z Tune, I just like the look of it. :)

• Like 2

Cheers, correct wheels too so the only major external difference to this and a Z Tune is the lack of vented wings and it's not silver.

Wasn't my plan to make it look like a Z Tune, I just like the look of it. :)

Likewise, and I've just figured out why I like Bayside Blue so much; it doesn't flatten lines and details the way that blacks, whites and greys do, but it's not as in your face as Ford "ASBO orange" or the similar pearl yellow that Renaults were available in.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Liking the colour, good looking car.. Seems to corner surprisingly flat for a skyliner. First dibs on the wing when you get bored with it... Could do with a new dining table :)

Happy motoring Richard.:)

• Like 3

If you ever get the opportunity,  try out the 675LT -  another 10 levels up from the 650s - mind bogglingly fast and how it carries speed into corners is phenomenal.  shame they are so expensive!

If you ever get the opportunity,  try out the 675LT -  another 10 levels up from the 650s - mind bogglingly fast and how it carries speed into corners is phenomenal.  shame they are so expensive!

Trading in a nice year old 650s Spider and adding £120k to it.  No thanks. :D

• Like 2