Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

This is not a reason at all ;)

I would be grateful if somebody post some photos of particular area of interior. 

Ok I'll see if I can find a library photo on my hard disk, I just need some natural light to find it.  :wonder:

Regards

T

Edited by themanwithnoaim

Nice, funny how its looks the same as mine, but different in that I have the black pack and red stitching, so similar yet so different!

Both look bloody good though :-)

Enjoy, I know I am enjoying mine!

I would have liked the black pack 

This is not a reason at all ;)

I would be grateful if somebody post some photos of particular area of interior. 

Is this what you are looking for?

5OP2Q8H.jpg

B5hm1Dt.jpg

First trip out with the bikes. :)

P

carandbikes.jpg

Paul, why have you not posted more photo of this fantastic car? Please post some more of the front etc. it a shame I still have 6 months to wait for mine!

Thanks.

• Like 1

Paul, why have you not posted more photo of this fantastic car? Please post some more of the front etc. it a shame I still have 6 months to wait for mine!

Thanks.

I'll chuck some up next time I give it a clean!

P

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Edited by paulobrien

That looks like an awesome road...!

Yeah, it is private, near an abandoned wharehouse, but it is only about 1/5 mile long, so, not really suited for drag-race. Mostly bmws use it for burnouts and spins :)

Which car won the race?

My car is stock.

We did try on a different road and if i get off the line perfect and he does not use launch control, i start with a half a car in front, but by the end of 2nd gear he already passes me and from 3rd and on he leaves me behind good.

Yeah, it is private, near an abandoned wharehouse, but it is only about 1/5 mile long, so, not really suited for drag-race. Mostly bmws use it for burnouts and spins :)

My car is stock.

We did try on a different road and if i get off the line perfect and he does not use launch control, i start with a half a car in front, but by the end of 2nd gear he already passes me and from 3rd and on he leaves me behind good.

What's your mates cars power/mods?

Remaps for the new VRS TSI are seeing a good 300bhp so you'll catch up soon enough!