Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

What car?

RS front on 1.8 TSI

Notes.

Fell just a little short on braking when a bloke took a turn over 3 lanes, so messed up my left side of the bumper, wing, fog light, main light, some damage inside (nothing major - just the wiring, parking sensor and washer fluid pot). Had to pay a little extra to cover pieces that survived, but could not be used on the new front - results are on the picture.

For your viewing pleasure, here's my Corrida Red TSI VRS with winter wheels (Dezent TD graphite):

15594736060_69dc0042fe.jpg

Wow. This color looks so good! To be honest Corrida Red was also one of two desired colors however Sprint Yellow won.

• Like 1

For your viewing pleasure, here's my Corrida Red TSI VRS with winter wheels (Dezent TD graphite):

I love the style of the Dezent TD Graphite wheels.

I should post a picture of mine with the metal grey paint. (Job for tonight)

• 2 weeks later...

nice one andyvee. I always liked the turbine / propeller look alloys. I've got the Interlagos on my Scirocco. The only thing that's slightly bugging me is the fact that one side turns the right way, whereas the other side of the car they visually turn the wrong way.

btw: even though you have the posh version of the Octavia, you still need to properly park you car :p

Being a professional photographer, I have finally been able to take some photos of my car this Sunday evening....

Awesome photos, probably definately worth submitting for the Briskoda Calendar..!

(and also sticking in the metal grey thread... ;) )

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/300095-metal-grey/page-9

yup but a discounted a6 avant would probably be cheaper!

But lesser specced and more costly to maintain... oh, and you'd have to deal with Audi and their customer care!

yup but a discounted a6 avant would probably be cheaper!

I don't think we get the same range of Audi's you do... Seems the cheapest brand new A6 Wagon in NZ is $119k base price. More than twice the price of a vRS with every option possible!