Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Been 15 months so seeing as I have just given Bismark a wipe over, here's one for the select few Meteor Grey boys. :)

01381191-E40B-43F6-A65E-2DC2CD03CFE5.jpg

Mate, I think your Meteor Grey beauty should be complemented by the black stripes at the bottom of the doors. It would go well with the color of your wheels !

• Like 1

Hmm, never thought of that, still considering getting the rest of the roof wrapped gloss black. :)

The wheels, well, the plan is for some new ones...

Thank you all.

I am the owner of the Octavia since february 2015. Now it has 23.000km - 3.000km are mine ;) I bought it from my cousin so I know the history of the car. The price was 32.500€, I got it for 23.500€. I think it was a great deal.

Until now I am more than satisfied. Everything is perfect. The only feature I am missing is the active cruise control, because I drive every day on the motorway to work and it is always full. It has navigation, cruise control, seat heater, panorama roof, Canton suround system, dsg, driver profile vRS, Rain and park sensors, dynamic lights...

The car has been polished and protected with Swisswax. Next year comes the Chip Tuning to aprox. 220HP and that's it.

Here is the picture with the winter setup of wheels:

IMG_2770.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

Interior:

IMG_2788.jpg

If I would buy a new one from the start I would choose the blue color. :)

Regards

Edited by IceMan87
  • Like 3

Looks like an SUV to compare with Z :D

20150412_162703_zpsc6fubujb.jpg

Do you have any more pics of your challenge? That one of the boot is a bit teasing! Do you have pics of the car from different angles and interior? Love the spec you chose.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Do you have any more pics of your challenge? That one of the boot is a bit teasing! Do you have pics of the car from different angles and interior? Love the spec you chose.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Here you go http://s565.photobucket.com/user/widzia/library/Octavia%20VRS%20RS%20Challenge%20yellow?sort=3&page=1

• Like 1

I still think my VRS is the best car on the road, but I may have been upstaged while at Silverstone last Saturday for the World Endurance Championship. What do you think?

8BkeHzt.jpg

3W17Lqr.jpg

• Like 2

I still think my VRS is the best car on the road, but I may have been upstaged while at Silverstone last Saturday for the World Endurance Championship. What do you think?

8BkeHzt.jpg

3W17Lqr.jpg

Blue one on the right looks nice! !

• Like 1

Posted the car a while back, but haven't uploaded these yet. 

Spot the extra's:

411118142.jpg

And here my wooden spare wheel...

411118146.jpg

Nice mod. You definitely need this in Octavia 3 without Canton.

Can you give some details about how you connect the subwoofer?

What kind of headunit (Bolero/ Amundsen/ Columbus) do you have and where from you took the audio output for the subwoofer?

Send me a personal message if you do not want to reply here please.

Br

Cip.

Edited by cip

Nice mod. You definitely need this in Octavia 3 without Canton.

Can you give some details about how you connect the subwoofer?

What kind of headunit (Bolero/ Amundsen/ Columbus) do you have and where from you took the audio output for the subwoofer?

Send me a personal message if you do not want to reply here please.

Br

Cip.

Hi Cip,

I can be very concise in my answer: I haven't the foggiest. I (or rather, my employer) paid someone to install this for me, in this case a local car-audio-dealer that works with my Skoda dealer a lot.

From what I gather there is an optical-only output from the Skoda built-in amp from which you have to take your signal. 

I have the Columbus by special recommendation of the dealer because it is purported to be coupled to a better (more powerful) amp from factory, compared to the bolero and admundsen units. 

Edited by Diango
  • Like 1

Here is my skoda [emoji3] had for 3 weeks now and I am in love with it. So good to drive. efac954e89ec11d697062187764d0663.jpgd0b76883f6678e8cfdde1a79af0b291b.jpg6917ec574d6bbf677b3eb8fdb850ad05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see another rio red vrs on the road. I was beginning to think I had the only one!

Nice to see another rio red vrs on the road. I was beginning to think I had the only one!

I still havent seen another mk3 VRS in Colchester, let alone another yellow one.  Seen the yellow estate via these pages, guess not many are loons like me?

I still havent seen another mk3 VRS in Colchester, let alone another yellow one. Seen the yellow estate via these pages, guess not many are loons like me?

I'm a loon :)

Seen 1 or 2 green vRS's, but no yellow S1's on the road!

185a3ca30681376cba1ff1994bff9c6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4