Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Yes, they are original Audi but I want to BBS center caps of red, but can not find in those measures or prohibitively expensive. The measurements are 70 mm ext and 56 mm int

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

So what is the most popular Colour vRS??

I'm thinking White??????

Wishing I'd got the Metoer Grey the delers had in ready over the Blue now. The Green I like but not sure if I could live with it  :sun:

Edited by davitc

Here is mine, the day we first met each other at the dealer's:

http://prnt.sc/b9vfat

And here she is waiting for me at my garage:

http://prntscr.com/b9vx8b

Not a vRS, but still I am 100% satisfied and happy with my car choice (wasn't an easy one)

1.4 TSI 150BHP hatchback. The top specs of Skoda Cyprus, quartz grey colous with beige interior.

A bit different standard specs I guess, because I live in Cyprus, added a few extras too and here is the highlights that put a big smile on me:

Light assist - works great - automated high beam works like a dream!

LED lights front and rear - a must these days for a not a city-car.

Electrical seats with external mirrors with memory function.  This extra was decided litterally the last moment (due to cost) but I have absolutely no regret!  Sharing with my other half our Octavia is not a struggle - the seats and the mirrors switch to my stored positions when I unlock the car with my keyfob!

17inch rims (my biggest concern, as I was not keen on these bigs alloys that would make the car stiffer).  Ride is okay, really no worries.  Of course it's not a soft car, but anyone who wants to upgrade from 16s to 17s should not worry about the difference in stiffness and ride.

Steering wheel looks and feels definitely more premium that other cars in the class (Auris, Astra, Focus etc).  Same goes for the whole dashboard.

Boot........ okay no comments.  It came with standard safety nets too - they look handy.  Also the hooks around the boot look useful.

I am 5f 8 (or something like that, whatever the 1.73m translates to) and the back area for the kids looks spacious as a playground!  Loads of storage places and a big big plus is the air vents for the back seats (that are missing from the most car models of the class competition).

An impressed owner so far, since Friday :)

Edited by ManosSkoda
  • Like 2

Loads of room in boot of even the Hatchback. My dads wheelchair fits in even with a large plastic box in boot holding trolley jack and a few tools and a full sized spare in the tyre well. :-).

My 1.8 TSI with new Wheels.

BBS Speedline 9x19 ET 41.

Coilover bilstein B14.

Do those wheels fit without mods or scrapping?

I did a test fit of a 8,5" rim and the rear arches seemed like they would scrape with a tyre there.

So... Did you cut the plastic in the wheel arch? Or do you have spacers? And which tire size?

Do those wheels fit without mods or scrapping?

I did a test fit of a 8,5" rim and the rear arches seemed like they would scrape with a tyre there.

So... Did you cut the plastic in the wheel arch? Or do you have spacers? And which tire size?

I have not touched anything. They are as is, mount tires and placed in the car. I have not cut plastic wheel arch. 235/35 R19 tires wear

I have not touched anything. They are as is, mount tires and placed in the car. I have not cut plastic wheel arch. 235/35 R19 tires wear

Thanks - could you post some more pics to see how much the wheels stick out? At least from this perspective, it looks like the fronts stick out of the arches, which at least in Finland would be not allowed. Also, how does the fronts go on full lock?

I am full of questions cause trying to find out what I can get away with when i get wheels ;)

Coilover bilstein B14.

167bd479028879d101a17dfc390e2452.jpg

1b5cc67e73f385b86aa973ff4bde7654.jpg

65e25802dfba8425c7847fd35592c9cb.jpg

There is life beyond the RS

Enviado desde mi Aquaris E5 FHD mediante Tapatalk

• Like 3

There is life beyond the RS

Enviado desde mi Aquaris E5 FHD mediante Tapatalk

Looking good, sometimes less is more  :thumbup:

Best colour too.

Edited by butchvrs
  • Like 1

Coilover bilstein B14.

167bd479028879d101a17dfc390e2452.jpg

I'm no fan of lowered suspension, but this combo looks perfect!

26713926683_8837625b36_b.jpg

Roof box by Rob E, on Flickr

First time fitting the Thule box on the 230 (crate for the pooch in the boot). Didn't really need it in the end as there was still plenty of space around the crate.

Although the box is a dark silver colour it looks really good against the meteor (i'd actually love to colour match it in meteor grey too but too skint).

Seriously considering a Meteor Grey vRS 230 estate in March when my lease is up. Every time I see one it makes me want one even more!

Edited by alexl94
  • Like 1

someone came into my work so i couldn't resist. It is the only other green estate i have seen since i picked mine up.

13336134_10154465501407697_1415347925180

Theirs defo looks better than yours  :D

someone came into my work so i couldn't resist. It is the only other green estate i have seen since i picked mine up.

13336134_10154465501407697_1415347925180

It's probably just the angle but the one on the left of the photo looks wider.