Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

56 minutes ago, Tosun said:

20mm?Looked in ebay and there are many different lowering options with that part nr

No. All H-R springs for the mk3 Octavia lowers 40mm from "stock" . That means 25mm on RS, who is 15mm lower than the standard model from factory 

• Like 1

On 4/1/2017 at 23:31, Leon-y-k said:

I love my banana! 

IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0028.JPG

I love it too man...wow..soo cool colour

• Like 2

To batvanvrs..

Nicepic. Rear looks a little funny to me without badges (or what are those called) and with black emblem. But that's only my opinion :) I was thinking to replace those "Skoda" and "Octavia" badges with black ones to my silver O3.

Edited by anttihotari

3 minutes ago, anttihotari said:

To batvanvrs..

Nicepic. Rear looks a little funny to me without badges (or what are those called) and with black emblem. But that's only my opinion :) I was thinking to replace those "Skoda" and "Octavia" badges with black ones to my silver O3.

Badges or no badges are not everyone's cuppa B) it's what you like that matters on your own car ;) the black emblem you can purchase from Superskoda or if you search on here, there is a topic about how to modify the emblem badges.

7 minutes ago, BATVANVRS said:

Badges or no badges are not everyone's cuppa B) it's what you like that matters on your own car ;) the black emblem you can purchase from Superskoda or if you search on here, there is a topic about how to modify the emblem badges.

Yea those SS black rear text I've thinked of buying. Yes I could dip those originals black but I don't have so good experiences with plastidip. So easiest way is to replace those with black ones.

And badges/badgeless is everyones own deal and that's why I said it was only my opinion.

Just changed to summer wheels :) Specs: 19x8,5 et40, 225/35. 10mm spacers on rear. No scraping or other issues. Screaming for lowering springs tho' x) Also black grille frame coming from ss.

IMG_20170416_192456.jpg

• Like 3

On 02/04/2017 at 20:22, thagoo said:

I have vrs front and rear bumper soon to come.

IMG_20161015_145507.jpg

Will be great to see how you get on changing them over, would like to do it myself eventually

• Like 1