Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

1 hour ago, Rahr85 said:

Finally got around to ditching some of the badges after over 2 years thinking about it. also gave it a wash after getting hold of a water filter. Back up in aberdeen water spots wasn't an issue. I miss proper water :p

image.png.861a647ac927170f043806066a66339a.png

image.thumb.png.e08f16f090b700d7d10c3b469b90f1b8.png

Still trying to think what else to do to it. I have shark performance about 1 mile away and keep toying with the thought of lowering it and going for 19's but the old man in me feels the ride quality is going to suffer too much.

What water filter are you using? Been thinking about getting one.

35 minutes ago, Vrs_apr said:

What water filter are you using? Been thinking about getting one.

image.thumb.png.93dd905e2a8320180672838193ec9a2e.png

Not sure about linking to other places. but this one. it was much cheaper on ultimate finish than through amazon. Pretty sure it'll pay for itself over time but i was reluctant to spend so much (relative terms)  for something i never used to need.

reading up it should last 20(ish) washes but shouldn't really get used with a power washer. they recommend having a storage tank for the filtered water. I don't think i have the patience to do a wash cycle with the power washer and then just using the hose to rinse off. Hopefully it works as intended and i don't need to pay someone to wash it for me. the internet as always is full of negative reviews so i figured i would just bite the bullet and hope for the best :/

Edited by Rahr85

24 minutes ago, nidza said:

I think you need to clean the lens of your camera. :D

Very nice ride indeed.

The sun was setting and used my seven year old I Phone 4. At least it fits the phone holder provided. Tyres coping well with the 467NM and 302BHP first mod though.

21 minutes ago, hravec said:

WP_20170627_17_09_43_Rich.jpg

I’m a big fan of Silver Cars. 

Love those wheels!  From the Superb?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Reddazforever said:

A bird is bound to **** on your car between now and tomorrow - sorry but true :D:D

Last week I washed mine 4 times in a week due to poop. I got up this morning to find another on the roof.

Might just let it etch into the paint and embrace the start of the rat look.

in our lands, birds behave well - mostly

at home garage, at work we have an underground garage, in a shopping center garage .. to work ride on the highway, the birds do not speed ... then only insects ...

15 minutes ago, Vrs_apr said:

Last week I washed mine 4 times in a week due to poop. I got up this morning to find another on the roof.

Might just let it etch into the paint and embrace the start of the rat look.

Haha or get a gun and sort the bird out :biggrin: