Everyone's Best miles to tank

What's your record for a full tank, with expansion obviously.. Went down to Southampton and back over NYE managed to get there and back on a full tank, done 618 miles to a tank which I was extremely impressed at ! Stuck the CC on at 70 pretty much all the way there and all the way back apart from embarrassing a Corsa VXR for a few miles and a few leg stretches off roundabouts because I got bored lol also had millers Ecomax or whatever it's called in with the tank full as well :)

Managed 640miles in my old hybrid Fab, by which time I'd been on zero miles on the range indicator for about 5miles.

Best I've managed in my current one is about 575 I think; makes for dull driving if you want to get that many miles on a tank mind.

In the fabia I don't think I've managed more than 500. In my old Audi however, I used to get 600 miles of thrashing from a tank. I do miss not having to fill up so often

A3? Bigger tank IIRC. 45l compared to 50+l I think.

the dervs certainly put the 1.2 fabia to shame £50 from vapours to brim and at most 330 but that`s mainly town driving and b roads

It was the same in my old Corsa which was a 1.2 petrol, used to get about 280-290 miles out of £55 worth of petrol

Most I ever got was 330 and trust me I had to try my hardest to get that lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

The most I've ever seen was 635 miles on 53l of ASDA's best. The car was ventectomized by Tech1e and it will take 58l if you really brim it from empty. Add in the fact that the fuel rank is set to read 0 with 5l of diesel in the tank and 700 miles should be feasible on one tankful.