Did anyone get a free cuddly Yeti with their car?

Nick P

I've seen a couple of pictures of people collecting their Yetis and they seem to be getting Yeti cuddly toys too.

With ours due to be with us at the start of March I was wondering how many people have had this and whether I should ask? Our little boy would love one. :)

We mentioned to our dealer in the hope that he would throw one into the deal for our wee boy. But he refused. So we asked him to order one to be ready for us when we came to pick up our car. They managed to forget to order it for us and I still had to pay for it when it came in.

Edited by Sprockutt

My wife asked for one when ordering and assumed (!) that it would be free. No way, it was added to the invoice.

Word of warning though, it moults continuously, even after 3 years. Not good for any asthma sufferers nor the upholstery. :doh: 

Fred

• Like 1

Its worth asking Nick.

We didn't get a free Yeti with ours, but I DID haggle for a set of free front and read mats when we bought it.  :yes:

We didn't get ours free, as the car is on Motability and so is effectively leased. I bought the furry one off FleaBay, and then dropped it in at the dealer's just before collection, as a surprise for the wife!

Edited by SteveH0773

We got a cuddly yeti toy only after I asked and sinclair skoda ordered one in. He was belted into the passenger seat upon delivery! My daughter isla has him next to her bed!