Richard's (Brisky) Roomster

BossFox

My money is on the engine that was removed from the Yeti is going in the Roomster.

I'm sure you have it in hand Richard, but for information, the Piper Exhaust for the MK1 Fabia fits the Roomster without too much jiggery pokery ;)

And I'd hazard a guess at the Haldex that was removed too maybe?

And I'd hazard a guess at the Haldex that was removed too maybe?

I doubt it. We all know Richard is bonkers but the Citigo is the proper bonkers build car. I could be wrong though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been away from here for a while (job and life changes), having just ordered a Roomster to replace my Yeti, I wonder if I should be reading this thread  :D

Depends on whether you are susceptible to thoughts of upgrading - mind you very few ever thing about anything remotely as bonkers as Richard!

Depends on whether you are susceptible to thoughts of upgrading - mind you very few ever thing about anything remotely as bonkers as Richard!

I dunno; Ok it's a film prop, but there is the Mustang RB26DETT in F&F3, I once made a model of a Datsun pickup with a Stratos powertrain in the bed...

I dunno; Ok it's a film prop, but there is the Mustang RB26DETT in F&F3, I once made a model of a Datsun pickup with a Stratos powertrain in the bed...

Different making a model of it but to actually do it at full scale... Only The Bossfox does that.

I have been known to get sucked into upgrading :)

WTF is that?!  :o  :o  :o  

That's a bit...............

errr...........................

.................. different  :clap:  :clap:

Brilliant. We have a loony Citigo (almost) a loony Yeti and some camo Roomster jobby, along with all your other 'inventions'. You truly are the Nutty Professor :D  :D 

Is it my leaving present  :bandit:  

• Like 3

WTF is that?! :o:o:o

That's a bit...............

errr...........................

.................. different :clap: :clap:

Brilliant. We have a loony Citigo (almost) a loony Yeti and some camo Roomster jobby, along with all your other 'inventions'. You truly are the Nutty Professor :D:D

Is it my leaving present :bandit:

Got to be driven in matching trousers, otherwise it just doesn't work

• Like 2

I think you should keep a Roomster, strip out the back, turn it into a van and have Taylor drive it around with spare wheels, fuel, etc for the Yeti/Citigo. :thumbup:

It could actually be the towing vehicle for the Citigo.

Or even better, extend the back part and make the tailgate into a ramp and have it like a van to carry the CitiGoGo. Or stick another Fabia front end on the back so you can drive it both ways. Good to see it isn't scrapped yet anyway Richard.

• Like 2

Just imagine pulling up in Sainsburys and seeing some middle aged chap jump out of his Siberian camo Roomster in matching attire :D:D

I'd laugh my knackers off :rofl::rofl:

That's the plan :D

• Like 1

Nearly bought urban camo to wrap the load bed cover on my pickup, went for chequerboard in the end, not sure even you could pull off a chequerboard roomster! ;) looks epic though, cant wait to see how quick it is!!