Richard's (Brisky) Roomster

BossFox

Exactly.

For amusement purposes, this is where the Roomster is at the moment...

Hold onto your hats..... :peek:

R1woa4.jpg

Ooookay, was that done at Pauls?

I thought of getting the Fabia in camo, but I like my b*lls, the wifes going to kill me for my subtle wrap, but this is off the chart.

you're a braver man than me. :D

• Like 1

Or is it to become the Team BossFox stealth trackday Fire Engine (roof bars/ladders?) cum fleet support vehicle, get a factory-fit steel bulkhead (from the Praktik van version), back seats out, false floor in rear footwells, camo the rear side windows too, possibly the UK's only Praktik look-alike? And how about a FG Roomster?

Not so much love, as wanting to drive one around the village and park it in the parent and child spaces at Tesco. :happy:

I doubt they'll even notice you :)

• Like 1

My house gets used as a landmark with all the cars and the speed awareness guys stand at the bottom of my drive with one of those radar gun things.

Coincidence, I think not. :rofl:

Might I suggest that sir should acquire an RWR and some HARMs?

Defo need the camo attire, & chunkier alloys. As for plans, well considering all your other cars, green, gold, red, etc I .....how to you keep up? How does the DVLA keep up? Do you have minions just doing the paperwork for the DVLA?

Just bonkers, mad, nuts

R1woa4.jpg

Nice piece of kit to the left, had a bit of a guess,.. a Group C car of sorts, James thought maybe a Toyota,.. google is your friend.. 1990 Spice C1 built for the Japanese series of Races, Attempted Lemans in 91, crashed in practice, rebuilt needing a new chassis. Possibly now running an N/A 3.5 Cossie V8 with 5-600bhp.

Possible donor car Bf? :)

• Like 3

well i love the noire"black edition",my missus has one and its nippy in that 1.2 tsi but camo is maddert han keeping one for a week lol nice though

• 2 weeks later...

Just imagine pulling up in Sainsburys and seeing some middle aged chap jump out of his Siberian camo Roomster in matching attire  :D  :D

I'd laugh my knackers off  :rofl:  :rofl:

Don't know your size Richard but there are plenty to choose from:

2015%20training%20uniforms%20Army%20mili

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-training-uniforms-army-military-tactical/234065076.html#s1-0-1a|1127194719