SuperSkoda ALL MODELS Bonnet Strut Group Buy updated 17/08/14

Halle-bloody-leulia!

Good luck getting them fitted. Hope they go straight on without too trouble.

Nice you've actually received them, would really like to know the REAL reasoning behind not sending them out months ago.

Mike

Fitted nicely. Would have been good to get 4 washers as part of the fitting kit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fitted nicely. Would have been good to get 4 washers as part of the fitting kit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nah.... threads are too short to bite with washers.  I got mine fitted (minus the missing strut) and ended up getting different ball ends on fleabay as the SS ones were crap.

I got these ones....

The thread's only about 3mm longer than the SS ones, but that's all it needed to allow a washer to fit behind and cover up the primer under the bolts

Edit - I only needed 2 for the wing bolts.  The bonnet bolts from SS were OK.

Edited by Smeghead

Right, I think it's list time again?

Please can anyone who's STILL waiting put your name down, along with what you've ordered and if you've received anything at all. Also if you have tried contacting him.

I originally did receive one strut, which was an original Superskoda error. He was meant to send out the ones he received a while back.

1. Mikebham - Octavia III - Received 1 strut out of 2. Contact tried (email/FB)

So was he saying yours was despatched and lost in transit?

Yes. Seen proof too. He gave me the parcel2go reference number and they confirmed it was lost and that he had applied for a refund. He said that he presumed that I had received it until I contacted him. He doesn't always reply promptly or even after the first email but he sorted mine in the end. I did always stay polite and diplomatic in the emails to try to ensure he didn't just see me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1. Mikebham - Octavia III - Received 1 strut out of 2. Contact tried (email/FB)

2. Turbobell - Octavia II - nothing received. Contact tried (email, PM)

3. Smeghead - Octavia III.  1 strut received, awaiting 2nd one (emailed several times - no replies at all)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...