So you think you're a Petrolhead, eh?

Fr0d

48% - 12 of 25

a little annoyed there no way of going back over the answers

i'm intrigued to know some of them

+1

I want to know which I got wrong and whatnot.

Measly 36% here. 

• Like 1

When you complete the quiz there is a button to get the right answers now.
http://www.carwow.co.uk/blog/worlds-hardest-car-quiz-answers-050
Some of them even have comments. I guess they're made based on what they've heard from different sources and what peoples have been answering.

40% - 10 out of 25.

POTENTIAL SPOILERS

Looking at the answers I'll admit to pure luck on only 1 answer, Q18! But then I only count 9 correct so I guess that makes 2.
I had 1 and 14 wrong but feel I should have had those right. 1 should have been obvious, but I picked another answer cause I thought it was a trick. With Q14 I should have remembered which brand likes fancy toys.

Own up: Who here had Q22 wrong? (which alloy wheel isn't Italian).
:giggle:

I think it's a daft quiz, what Petrolhead would want to remember the shape of windows, mirrors on supercars that almost no one can afford.   Being a Petrolhead all about the mentality of owning, driving and fiddling with fast and sometimes stupid cars that shouldn't be on the road.   Some degree of annoying SWMBO also helps but it's a fine line on how much time and money you spend on the Chariot of your choice.