Briskoda 2015 Calendar Photo Submision

BriskodaCalendar

Submission will remain open for until the end of September

Thre will then be voting though October to determine the winners of each month

November they'll be printed production,

leaving time to hopefully despatch in December before Christmas

• Like 2

Perhaps my eyes are failing but I can't find a published closing date :S .  I hope it's not imminent - I've got one or two good locations coming up.

Nothing is set in stone but what they ^^^^ said

I 'd like to close it at the end of Septmeber to give October to allow voting then half of November to design, half of November to print and then dispatch in December to arrive before Christmas/January.

It is a little open to change though as i'm going to use the same template as last year with minor tweaks so that'll save some time.

I may extend submission until mid-Oct to get numbers up

• Like 1

Nothing is set in stone but what they ^^^^ said

I 'd like to close it at the end of Septmeber to give October to allow voting then half of November to design, half of November to print and then dispatch in December to arrive before Christmas/January.

It is a little open to change though as i'm going to use the same template as last year with minor tweaks so that'll save some time.

I may extend submission until mid-Oct to get numbers up

I still haven't cleaned the Mk1 Octy since I got it, it's really hindering my pic taking options. Might have a hunt through the last snaps of the vRS as I had it until mid Feb this year. I have plenty of snaps of the ZT+ and the 530D though........ How I wasted most of the year without a Skoda!!!!   :wall:

I still haven't cleaned the Mk1 Octy since I got it, it's really hindering my pic taking options. Might have a hunt through the last snaps of the vRS as I had it until mid Feb this year. I have plenty of snaps of the ZT+ and the 530D though........ How I wasted most of the year without a Skoda!!!! :wall:

Get the Mk1 cleaned and photo'd :D

Get the Mk1 cleaned and photo'd :D

Shut it you! 

ps. 

Pictures must be of your car which you have permission to use.

My copyright solicitors are poised just in case :P  

I have a couple of pics that i hadn't finished with but due to our PC failing earlier this week i'll not be able to do anything else so i'll take my back-up drive to my folks and then post them for entry.... Might be Tuesday or Wednesday before i get a chance to go over there though as i'm on nights till Monday.......