230 Bhp Vrs

post some pics! :)

I will as soon as I get the car to daylight and cleaned. It will go to local detailing shop to be coated. Weather is ****ty in here right now and there is daylight only between 9 and 15. :) It is moon white with black roof and black rear spoiler. Looks very nice even with 17" winter alloys.

Edited by Heksula
  • Like 1

Finally sorted it then Rob !? What spec/options did you go for in the end.

:)  yep, nothing radical on the spec though -  it's a meteor grey 230 estate, with rear side bags/crew protection, heated nozzles and a spare wheel.  Should be here in Feb apparently.

• 3 weeks later...

Check this threads page 8. :)

Cheers Devl - i'd forgotten you'd posted those.  I still haven't seen a UK 230 in meteor so i have no idea what colour my stickers are going to be.. i guess i'll find out when the car arrives.

Cheers Devl - i'd forgotten you'd posted those.  I still haven't seen a UK 230 in meteor so i have no idea what colour my stickers are going to be.. i guess i'll find out when the car arrives.

I'm hoping mine comes with none! They shall be removed instantly if there are any!!

They come off very easily. It took me all of 30 seconds to remove the ones on mine.

Hairdryer required? Where's ya roof rails?? Looks a beaut!! Best colour combo by far...can't wait for mine!! Are you happy with it?

Hairdryer required? Where's ya roof rails?? Looks a beaut!! Best colour combo by far...can't wait for mine!! Are you happy with it?

No hair dryer required. They just came off with the careful aid of a thumbnail. 

One of the early dealer cars without the roof rails by the look of it. The price is excellent though.

It is. Surprised it's not already sold! I must say, prefer with the rails on!! Mine better come with them!

I have just bought an Octavia 220 VRS and would like to remap it? Any suggestions who I should use? Someone told me about Superchips? What gains do you think I would get and does anybody have any performance figures?

Thanks

Just come off the phone to Midlands VW (nearest Revo dealer to me), cars booked in for Monday at 3.30 for a stage 1 remap.

Should have a DTUK tsi box for sale come Tuesday!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Meteor grey in the flesh 230 vrs..demo /press car ..i like this colour..never before would i have dreamed of picking this colour ..until i saw it myself.attachicon.gif20151222_150910.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Great choice!! This is not your run of the mill colour, some might say a brave choice, but IMHO, defo the right one!!! I can't wait to get mine!!