What dog/dogs does everyone have?

hebby

Some nice looking dogs on here people :)

i would trust a staff around my kids any day but a jack russell? NEVER! i have one called Sam and he's a killer he hates everyone and everything lol 

My Jacks called Sam, he loves everyone, ask Simbo.

If burgulars ever broke in to our house he go get his ball

• Like 1

The Great Dane is actually a German breed their correct name is Deutch Dogge, he's a big daft lump nearly 80 kilos now and strong as an Ox, SWMBO and me are getting another one later this year. They make fantastic family pets awesome with kids and babies ( In America their nickname is the nanny dog) they are truly gentle giants. Love him to bits.

Dinski, my boss and a lad in work have Beagles, my boss found the Beagle to be a sneaky moody dog and he does not like it, the lad I work with left the Beagle for half an hour whilst he nipped out, when he returned it had ripped all the leather off the couch!

Not saying yours will but it might be in the breeding.

She's chewed absolutely everything so far but she getting better now with training, I could never get rid of her, she's family now. It would be like getting rid of a child.

• Like 1

Good luck with training, I forgot to mention the Beagle my boss has managed to chew all the wiring out of the back of his X5, interior panels, wiring loom etc,  I would get a cage if I were you, Beagles must have T Rex DNA in them  :D

Lovely dogs though.

Good luck with training, I forgot to mention the Beagle my boss has managed to chew all the wiring out of the back of his X5, interior panels, wiring loom etc, I would get a cage if I were you, Beagles must have T Rex DNA in them :D

Lovely dogs though.

We have a puppy cage now she's chewed through a few wires including my new iPhone 6 wire (not happy)

Thanks though.

• Like 1

This thing, which we still don't know what breed she is (perhaps a dachsbradoor? A cross between a dachshund and a labrador, or maybe even a retrievund! A cross between a dachshund and a retriever, you work it out!)

Back in 2010 when we first got her in Cyprus

Cyprus Poodle!!! That's what every dog out there is called! 

• Like 1

This was Nevis the Staffy, she went for the big last June at age 14....the two pics were taken the day before. They were the best 14 years I could have wished for when I brought her home as a tiny wee pup.

Kit :)

post-3954-0-33751700-1427713212_thumb.jpg

post-3954-0-53892700-1427713325_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

We have two Basset Fauve de Bretagne - not recomended if you want obedience - like all hounds you only get co-operation.

Dougal is the big one, Dinky is the small one.(the cushion!)   

1537673 10201312538963986 686486771 O

post-78324-0-25498000-1427715433_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

My Jacks called Sam, he loves everyone, ask Simbo.

If burgulars ever broke in to our house he go get his ball

By the sound of my little terror, when folks knock, I doubt if they'd try. Same as last rescue- one cold caller was last seen exiting gate at Warp factor 10after just knocking. We had a break in to our garden shed and two days later ,old fellow met  two likely suspects ,took one sniff and decided to go get a ball or two - fortunately dog was on lead at time- 12kg of Gnashing Cairn loves meat and two veg. :notme:

• Like 1

That poor dog has to make do with some unusual food! ;-)

Haha

The picture is of her carrying one of my hats.

She is actually a good helper at work. She carries all sorts for me: ear defenders, trowels, gloves, kneeling pads and plant pots to name just a few. Just needs work on which is which :)

JRJG

Look, OK, i like most dogs (except Max the Westie we were going to foster and he decided my inside upper thigh was lunch, very close to my nads) but we have 3 rescues, all of Border Collie extraction, all Irish, all nuts.....

Our first, Glen, from Donegal, toy mad

10688062_899853893360859_767742199339204

2nd arrival Tilly, looks deceive - she stalks, drops, crawls on her belly, circles anything (ducks, kids, etc) and must be farm stock

971112_609879309024987_1490523450_n.jpg?

And lastly, Tilly, red and white with a brown nose...

10007287_778609735485276_803569179640529

• Like 4

Love the little Beagle! I have a soft spot for them!!

But my favourite breed is Border Collie. I only have half a one though. This is Chase, he is a Sprollie (Border Collie/Springer Spaniel) We got one by accident when I was 7 years old, she was from the RSPCA and she was all pathethic and wonderful and kind and gentle and fun :) my dad therefore decided that if we got another dog it would have to be the same type, so we ended up with Chase - who is barking mad!! He is still very sweet though, just non-stop mental and attention seeking! 

15620340290_a9a58a4b82_b.jpgGood Boy by Dreamzscape, on Flickr

6976265494_87fa756e65_b.jpgThrow the ball! by Dreamzscape, on Flickr

• Like 4

Border Terriers here. Cracking little dogs and as tough as old boots! Lots of character and they're also known as big dogs in a little dogs body as they're so laid back.

My two are my constant companions, especially when I'm in the hills. This was taken on top of Helvellyn in the Lake District, with Ullswater in the background. I was eating my butties at the time, hence their quizzical expressions!

image.jpg1_zpsb0f7x99a.jpg

Here's another of them on top of the Kentmere horseshoe, also in The Lakes, with Lake Windermere in the background.

image.jpg1_zpsqvqnhqkn.jpg

This is them chilling out on Dollywagon Pike as only Border Terriers know how to, on our way up to Helvellyn ;-)

image.jpg1_zps3f5dpzgk.jpg

And the last one of Max cooling off on our local beach. They love water!

image.jpg1_zpsxltgjij9.jpg

Edited by flying pig
  • Like 4