Octavia build dates for new orders

Delivered tomorrow at 10am ......can't wait

Vrs hatch moon white metallic with black pack, elec sunroof, privacy glass, colombus, Bluetooth plus, pictoris alloys.

Can't seem to post picture not sure how to attach

• Like 1

Just had a call from my dealer, my BW8 car is now at the Port awaiting the boat. Hurry up already!

Hopefully mine is sitting at the port too! Edited by Ricey

Just had a call from my dealer, my BW8 car is now at the Port awaiting the boat.  Hurry up already!

Spoke to my dealer yesterday and found out that my week 9 had been bumped to week 8! I do hope our cars are going to be boat buddies and they arrive in the next couple of weeks!! Its been a long time since I ordered mid January!

Just had an update from the dealer. Car due to be built week13, but this could be brought forward slightly.

Estimate end of April for delivery - happy days!!!

I ordered my VRS Jan 18th, was told 10-12 weeks wait time. Initial delivery date I got was April 6th (to Dublin port). This has since been updated to March 31st, which fits in with what the dealer initially said. The wait is killing me! My first Vrs.

• Like 1

Managed to get a better update today - my car is at the UK port (and has been for some time!), but hasn't been released as the factory 'forgot' my option of Smartlink.

I've agreed that I'll take the car is it is at present, on the condition that it'll be retrospectively activated (I've seen the other thread, so not holding out too much hope!)

Should get it in a week or two now. At least I now get why there's been a delay, but it's very frustrating!

Delivery of my Rallye Green vRS estate now arranged for Friday - I can't wait!

Just had a call from my dealer, my BW8 car is now at the Port awaiting the boat. Hurry up already!

My BW8 car is waiting for the boat too! Dealer reckons it'll be on the Tuesday boat or Saturday if I'm lucky! Then max of 10 days from UK port to dealership.

I ordered my VRS Estate TDI VSG in Candy Red with Black pack early January for a March 01 Delivery, Skoda and the dealer have been great at emailing me updates on the build and the process untill the car arrived at Docks in Emden, It has sat there now for over Two weeks waiting for a boat so they say! My wifes new car also arrived at Emden 2 days before mine and hers made the Boat with a wait of 2 days. There seems no order how these new cars get onto the boat! Very annoyed I was looking forward to it, Now I cant be arsed with it!!!

I was told mine was off the production line, so I don't know if it's sitting on the docks waiting to be shipped? Or does something else need to happen prior to this??

I was told mine was off the production line, so I don't know if it's sitting on the docks waiting to be shipped? Or does something else need to happen prior to this??

Once it leaves the production line in the Czech Republic it probably goes into a compound to await a transporter to take it to Emden in Germany which is the port used (the Czech Republic being landlocked). By car this journey would take I guess 8 hours or so. Not sure how long a transporter would take. This by the way is all supposition and I stand to be corrected. I don't think anyone knows how long it can wait at the port I've seen reports of 2 days or even 2 weeks! before it gets on a ship. Mine was at the port last week but I have yet to receive an update as to whether it's on a ship or whether it's landed in the UK or whether it's on it's way to my dealer. So close but oh so far! 

Same here although the vRS days are over. A 1.4 TSI for me.

Mid December I placed my order.

I placed my order on 23rd December, but it was stuck at Grimsby for a week waiting for a transporter, which I wasn't happy about! A 1.4 TSI is still part of the happy Octavia family though :)

Once it leaves the production line in the Czech Republic it probably goes into a compound to await a transporter to take it to Emden in Germany which is the port used (the Czech Republic being landlocked). By car this journey would take I guess 8 hours or so. Not sure how long a transporter would take. This by the way is all supposition and I stand to be corrected. I don't think anyone knows how long it can wait at the port I've seen reports of 2 days or even 2 weeks! before it gets on a ship. Mine was at the port last week but I have yet to receive an update as to whether it's on a ship or whether it's landed in the UK or whether it's on it's way to my dealer. So close but oh so far!

Thanks Blackbart, any more update on yours? What have you ordered?

I'm doing my best not to hound the dealer every day! Will try again on Monday.

Is anybody else waiting for delivery of a BW8? Would be curious as to when they get it.

Went in yesterday to sign finance paperwork for my Octavia. It's still on a truck on its way to dealers...can't be long now.

Ordered 29/12 quartz grey, kessy, heated front and rears, reverse cam, power boot. 220 estate DSG.

Ordered a rapid spaceback same day but still waiting on a reg to sort finance, was told its at the docks waiting for a boat.

Edited by mk3vrs