Superb Order tracker

My order is a petrol 280 placed 3 weeks ago and dealer has advised today that they still don't have any indication of a provisional build week :(

I was advised "your order is still awaiting acceptance and processing".

Any news ?

Does anyone know if there is a skoda uk email dares which I can use to chase up my order? Didn't bother doing a search as the word skoda is quite popular on this site.

What is an `email dares`?

Sorry. Autocorrect working as per usual. Try email address.

yes its [email protected]  but its quicker to ring them and raise a case...

PS I know the above worked for me but their correspondence gave  [email protected] so send it to both...

Edited by reedfarmer

The pics don't really do the colour or the cars ' presence ' justice ....  

Nick, can I ask what leather colour and headlining colour you went for?  I have ordered Brown Leather with Grey Headlining and hoping that my dashboard dial colour is the same as yours and the speedo and rev counter does not come with a beige background.

Nick, can I ask what leather colour and headlining colour you went for?  I have ordered Brown Leather with Grey Headlining and hoping that my dashboard dial colour is the same as yours and the speedo and rev counter does not come with a beige background.

I didn't get a choice of headlining colour on the SE L. I just chose black leather and whatever colour came with that !

Ordered an SE Business estate on 4 August. Unconfirmed build week has moved from week 42 to week 49 and back to week 42 but still not confirmed. Dealer has told me that it is still coming with the Stratos wheels. Time will tell.........

• Like 2

Hmm... do you think there's a difference? The L&K comes with different dials. I've also ordered an L&K with brown leather (not beige) but with beige headlining, not grey. Are you suggesting grey headlining and beige headlining might give different dial colours? Or have you interpreted the L&K dials as being beige in general. which I think they are trending towards colour-wise...?

I think if you've ordered an L&K you're not going to get standard dials. Note the car with those dials had brown leather, as indicated by the reviewer (couldn't resist the silly screengrab). This is taken from the video embedded.

post-46412-0-28529100-1444675830_thumb.jpg post-46412-0-34496300-1444676021_thumb.jpg

Good evening everyone. First post on here. I am eagerly awaiting an SE-L exec in Jungle Green/Beige interior. Diesel 150 DSG Hatchback.

Yes I am sane and have seen a Jungle Green example beyond the showroom paint ball :clap:

Have an unconfirmed week 47 build at the moment but they do seem to be moving about a bit. Original date was week 1 2016.

Ditching the prestige badges for this car. I have yet to read a poor review anywhere. Especial thanks to you all. Your input helped a lot on the decision to switch.

:thumbup:

• Like 1

Any news ?

Yes, I get an email update every week. However, it's always the same news! Let me quote you exactly what I was sent:

"Please be advised that we still have no order info for your new Skoda Superb. But, I am still expecting a delivery date of January"

Needless to say, having saved for more years than I care to mention for this purchase, I am pretty peeved this is the situation a month after the order.

Yes, I get an email update every week. However, it's always the same news! Let me quote you exactly what I was sent:

"Please be advised that we still have no order info for your new Skoda Superb. But, I am still expecting a delivery date of January"

Needless to say, having saved for more years than I care to mention for this purchase, I am pretty peeved this is the situation a month after the order.

Yeah that's rubbish mate .... I think you need to get medieval on their ass !