Superb Order tracker

Is anyone with a 2015 order date still waiting ?

Yes, ordered 16th December but not long for me now. Due at my dealers by the end of this week and appointment arranged for Wednesday next week to pick it up. I doubt my dealer would have arranged the appointment if he was not confident of getting the car this week.

Very excited ! Ordered 190 DSG hatch L&K Capuccino with Beige Leather, ACC and Driver assist on 27th November, and am collecting tomorrow ! After originally been told I'd get the car by end January, and then had a delay due to no beige leather, the garage and Skoda Ireland have been great. The garage even took my old Volvo v70 in February and gave me a one year old Octavia DSG for free until I get my car tomorrow !

Sounds like a good dealer you have there.

Ordered my 1.6TDi CR SE L EXEC Greenline in Quartz Grey on 30th January and finally pick it up on Saturday 3rd April at 9am.....really looking forward to it. I hope it doesn't now disappoint.

Sounds like a good dealer you have there.

I wrote to both dealer and Skoda Ireland in Feb to voice my concerns, and I think it was Skoda IrelNd who put the pressure on. They also pulled the car out of the line when it was on the dock in Dublin to get it to me quicker. I absolutely think they've both done a great job. But it wouldn't have happened unless I complained. In general I believe that us motorists put up with far too much in terms of supporting manufacturers who keep people waiting long periods of time

Just had a phone call from my office to say my SE L Exec estate is to be delivered to them next week!! Unfortunately I can't get to pick it up until 6th May.

Ordered via lease company beginning of Feb (no extras) not bad compared to some of the waiting times posted on here. Can't wait!!!

Edited by SheffieldLad
  • Like 1

Well to my surprise had a call just before nine this morning to say my car was half an hour away from the dealer and they had booked a slot in the workshop for the pdi and I will be able to collect it tomorrow when I'm back in the uk.

• Like 1

I wrote to both dealer and Skoda Ireland in Feb to voice my concerns, and I think it was Skoda IrelNd who put the pressure on. They also pulled the car out of the line when it was on the dock in Dublin to get it to me quicker. I absolutely think they've both done a great job. But it wouldn't have happened unless I complained. In general I believe that us motorists put up with far too much in terms of supporting manufacturers who keep people waiting long periods of time

Hope you are aware of how lucky you are ---- S.U.k. are as much use as a wet newspaper !

Ordered mine on 31st May and been told the Dealer expects it to be with them by the end of June - will see what happens!

That's quick. Ordered mine Feb 22 told it will be at the dealer around July 4

That's quick. Ordered mine Feb 22 told it will be at the dealer around July 4

Yeah - I assume they already had orders in - its coming via Network Leasing rather than a dealer.

Had a call from dealer this afternoon to say my car will be with him by the end of the week. We've agreed collection at 1000 hours next Wednesday, so that will give me a full two weeks play before I go on my trip to The Continent.

Just happened to be passing my dealers this morning, well, accidentally on purpose!  Photos in the picture thread.  Roll on Wednesday!

Well having been told by SUK last Thursday that car is on way to Emden my dealer called this afternoon to say they have a cancellation! Hopefully signing paperwork tomorrow! Silver rather than Quartz but not worried about that tbh....

Unfortunately my good fortune is as a result of someone losing their job, so my good thoughts go out to them wherever they are...

Well having been told by SUK last Thursday that car is on way to Emden my dealer called this afternoon to say they have a cancellation! Hopefully signing paperwork tomorrow! Silver rather than Quartz but not worried about that tbh....

Unfortunately my good fortune is as a result of someone losing their job, so my good thoughts go out to them wherever they are...

Perhaps a B.H.S. person ?

Same spec or better ?

Ordered 5th Feb delivered to door via lease company 22nd April, skoda quoted late april at time of order so bang on really. I'm convinced lease companies can get orders through quicker than private buyers.