Superb Order tracker

Just got an update.

My build week has not changed from 26 (ordered 3'rd january) and it was confirmed i'll be getting the new model (week 22+). In regards to that, since i specced Canton and not KESSY, they said i could cancel Canton or get KESSY for free..so i guess i'm getting KESSY for free :)

Ordered 29 Feb. Was told bw16 with target delivery of end May. Dealer emailed today to say it has been built and in transit. He's previously indicated 3 or 4 weeks from this stage all going well. So pretty much on track to the original promise.

Fingers crossed for a mid May delivery. But anytime in May is fine by me.

Have to say, the dealer has been fantastic. Emailing every few weeks with updates.

Edited by nthurrzzz

Old car now history, sold yesterday, as dealer tells me my Superb is in Sheerness and expected any day now for PDI and collection, Hope he''s right or I will need to buy some new shoes for all the walking I'll be doing  ;) . 

My car, 190dsg estate, is getting delivered to my home tomorrow, and my son is collecting my Mondeo over the weekend to sell it for me. Make a good buy for someone Mondeo 175 titanium X with 76 thou on the clock. It has been a really nice car but looking forward to getting to know the Superb. Im actually a bit excited now.

• Like 1

Ordered a Quart Grey 2.0TDI SEL Exec Saloon on Monday April 18th, Dealer has said it'll be ready by end of July, approx. 15 weeks. Although having looked through the most recent replies to this topic, I think that may not happen. Fingers crossed it will.

Ordered a Quart Grey 2.0TDI SEL Exec Saloon on Monday April 18th, Dealer has said it'll be ready by end of July, approx. 15 weeks. Although having looked through the most recent replies to this topic, I think that may not happen. Fingers crossed it will.

That's probably not far off the mark for an SEL Exec. The main delays for more recent orders in this thread have been for L&K models, and particularly with beige leather. You may even find it's less than the time quoted.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Ordered a Quart Grey 2.0TDI SEL Exec Saloon on Monday April 18th, Dealer has said it'll be ready by end of July, approx. 15 weeks. Although having looked through the most recent replies to this topic, I think that may not happen. Fingers crossed it will.

I ordered an SE L Exec on 21st April. Nothing confirmed at the moment but I was told likely to be end of July too. 12 weeks would be 14th July, 16 weeks is 11th August. I'll be happy if it makes any time between then! He did say there's a chance it could be as early as end of June, but that may have just been blowing smoke up my backside...

Latest update from Jet Finance Leasing: Unconfirmed build date of 02.05.16 and they estimate a 4-5 weeks delivery from that date. So around 17/18 weeks potentially

Car: L&K 150, DSG, Brown Leather ordered 6th Feb.

Waiting for a confirmed date from the dealership.

Edited by DaveR666

Old car now history, sold yesterday, as dealer tells me my Superb is in Sheerness and expected any day now for PDI and collection, Hope he''s right or I will need to buy some new shoes for all the walking I'll be doing  ;) . 

He was good to his word, collect car tomorrow at 11:00. Ordered 17 February Hatch SE-L Exec  :happy:

Just been to sign paperwork for my SE Business estate, and had a quick look. Everything is grand, especially.....STRATOS WHEELS! I'd resigned myself to Helios:-)

Just been to sign paperwork for my SE Business estate, and had a quick look. Everything is grand, especially.....STRATOS WHEELS! I'd resigned myself to Helios:-)

That's hilarious. My dealer told me if i took stratos wheels, i'd get many many more weeks on my order...meanwhile everyone is getting stratos on their orders.

Just happened to be passing my dealers this morning, well, accidentally on purpose!  Photos in the picture thread.  Roll on Wednesday!

I did collect on Wednesday - now see the owners register & picture threads.

Hi all, been reading this forum since March. Ordered my Superb on 1st of March, Estate, 2,0 TDI (110 kw), DSG, L&K, brown leather, magnetic brown. Got on 27th of April - really fast, I think I am really happy, to get car so fast. Great car so far! Enjoying it a lot J

In comparison to deliveries to UK, here in Lithuania we get car from factory really fast – just two or three days, because there is only 950 km. way – no need to transport by train and ship.

Wish you all to get your cars as soon as possible J

• Like 1

The hold-up with UK and Ireland cars is maybe the factory does a batch of RHD cars for those markets. It would be good to be able to collect the car from or near the factory.

The hold-up with UK and Ireland cars is maybe the factory does a batch of RHD cars for those markets. It would be good to be able to collect the car from or near the factory.

I would definitely be up for that....save a good month as well! (I'm sure Mercedes used to do that very thing at one time)