Superb Order tracker

Ordered today L&K 150 manual, beige leather, silver, rear wipe, waste bin and spare tyre, told me eta 31/10. only thing I don't like is piano black trim! wanted SE L but your options are worthless at trade in.  mine has £2500 options no one interested on trade in, so went higher spec with very few options!

Hi ordered yesterday 22/7 a Superb L&K 4x4 DSG 190BHP with vent seats and spare wheel to replace written off 2014 model and was given end of October. Tomorrow I am buying a rocking chair for the long wait lol......

Just been told build week 8th November. Good job its 4x4 as we will need it for winter delivery in December......

My Vehicle Management Company got in touch today:

"...the problem still persists in the Skoda products team however they are now working on this in the background and have until the car is delivered to rectify the situation.

We have requested delivery asap. Please be aware the delivery of Mid December is an estimate and can move either forward or back as build slots are confirmed etc."

a - Am in state of shock re mid December delivery

b - Has anyone heard about any issues with "Skoda products team" ?

Edited by Didorx

My Vehicle Management Company got in touch today:

"...the problem still persists in the Skoda products team however they are now working on this in the background and have until the car is delivered to rectify the situation.

We have requested delivery asap. Please be aware the delivery of Mid December is an estimate and can move either forward or back as build slots are confirmed etc."

a - Am in state of shock re mid December delivery

b - Has anyone heard about any issues with "Skoda products team" ?

Don't think anyone has been given a date that far into the future. My order was confirmed by the supplying dealer 10/08/15 and I've been given a provisional delivery date to the dealer of 26/10/15.

• Like 1

Don't think anyone has been given a date that far into the future. My order was confirmed by the supplying dealer 10/08/15 and I've been given a provisional delivery date to the dealer of 26/10/15.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Am taking their ETA with a pinch of salt... as I can see them going for worst case scenario and then impress the customer with some "good news sir".

Still, not-happy until I get a firm build week...

I've been given build week 41  - 2nd week in October, but not confirmed. Ordered on 4th of August.

Ordered 6th July...

280 L&K Hatch

Update 11/8/15: BW41 (5-9/10/15) Not confirmed (meaning it could move forward, according to SUK).

Same as mine then.

Be of good heart - not confirmed means it will be built "no later than", so could be earlier. If it were confirmed it means "will be built" that week. Some time soon it will change to confirmed for the actual build week.

("Ordered 6th July" was the day I placed the order with the dealership. The order went to SUK on 21st July)

Which model did you order?

Same as mine then.

Be of good heart - not confirmed means it will be built "no later than", so could be earlier. If it were confirmed it means "will be built" that week. Some time soon it will change to confirmed for the actual build week.

("Ordered 6th July" was the day I placed the order with the dealership. The order went to SUK on 21st July)

Which model did you order?

SE Business 150

Estate SE L Executive with lots of "money wasters", but more fun, ordered (SUK) 10th Aug just received unconfirmed build week as week 45.  I think that means that it will be built first week in November and I can expect to drool over it around about the 14th Nov.  More than happy to take correction if I've got that wrong,  in fact please do.

Ordered Friday;

Superb L&K Estate 2.0 TDI 150 4x4, Moon White with Beige trim (couldn't envisage being able to live with the brown)

Panoramic sunroof

Integrated Tow Bar

Rear view camera

Travel Assist

Hill Hold

Retractable Parcel Shelf

Variable boot floor

Spare wheel

Yes, I know all of those are already worth diddly, just like the pile of extras on my current Superb II, but I plan to keep this one for a long time.

Eventually ordered via Jamie Taylor at Bickerton Skoda in Sheffield. Jamie appears to be unique in this neck of the woods in that he actually took an interest in working towards a deal that would work.

Ironically I had been told by another salesman at the same dealership that he wouldn't insult me by telling me how much they would want (in contrast to the deal I had from one of the discount brokerages) and actually refused to quote for the sale!

Gordon Lamb in Chesterfield didn't even bother to get back in touch with me after I said that quoting RRP and bottom drawer for the trade in was unattractive to me.

I had been on the Rainsworth Mansfield Skoda site (actually the same owners as Bickertons) and took advantage of the web chat facility to request contact from their sales people re a deal but for some reason that was passed to Jamie at Bickertons. However, after their discount, £1000 better part ex offer, Skoda contribution to the PCP and the PCP being interest free (42 months), if the PCP was actually allowed to run it's course the numbers were very close to the discount house and I would be able to use my car until the new one turns up, also no hassle trying to sell it myself, so it became a no brainer really.

It appears, however, that SUK still haven't released the on line order facility for the Super III as it hasn't been released officially in the UK and a hand written order form had to be completed. I wish I could actually say it is unbelievable but unfortunately it isn't :-(

No idea yet when it might turn up.

Edited by Claymore

Ordered today :-D

New Superb Estate SE L Executive 2.0 TSI 280 PS 4x4 DSG

Corrida Red
18” Modus wheels
Black Leather

Crew protection assist
Rear side airbags
Variable boot floor
3 Spoke leather MFSW with DSG Paddles
Colour Maxi Dot
LED Package plus
Space saver wheel
5 Year warranty

Said build week 41 on the system.

Ordered at Rainworth with Steve Cantrell. This is our second car ordered with Steve and to be honest I cant imagine ordering with anyone else ...

Ordered today :-D

New Superb Estate SE L Executive 2.0 TSI 280 PS 4x4 DSG

Corrida Red

18” Modus wheels

Black Leather

Crew protection assist

Rear side airbags

Variable boot floor

3 Spoke leather MFSW with DSG Paddles

Colour Maxi Dot

LED Package plus

Space saver wheel

5 Year warranty

Said build week 41 on the system.

Ordered at Rainworth with Steve Cantrell. This is our second car ordered with Steve and to be honest I cant imagine ordering with anyone else ...

Nice - good spec.

Can't wait for mine should be about 6 weeks now

• Like 1

I've been given build week 41  - 2nd week in October, but not confirmed. Ordered on 4th of August.

I've also been told build week 41 today for my SE Business 150. Dealer placed order on 10 August. Maybe week 41 is a UK market week on the production line, is that how it works?!

Factory order placed by dealership: 6th August

Update from dealership today: Build Week 40, 28th Sept - 4th Oct.

Superb Hatch Laurin & Klement, Cappuccino Beige

2.0 TDI 150 PS 6G Manual

Brown Leather Upholstery with Beige headlining

18" Pegasus anthracite alloy wheels

Temporary Space Saver Spare Wheel

Hill Hold Control

Bluetooth®+ with Phone box

Media Command

SmartGate

Rear View Parking Camera

Smart Light Assist

Travel assist with traffic sign recognition and display

Heated Windscreen Washer Nozzles

Extended Warranty 5yr / 100,000 miles

• Like 1

Hi guys!

I'm a Skoda Virgin who has fallen in love with the new Superb. I test drove a SEL Exec 150 DSG in Derby and was very pleased.

I've ordered a L&K in Silver with Beige Leather. Went for the 150ps with DSG

Only extras are Paddle shift and rear side blinds.

Got a PCH deal from Rainworth Mansfield as Jack offered the best service, knowledge and price.

Ordered on the 10th Aug

Advisory build date week 38 so commencing 14th Sept. Rainworth also use the same track my skoda site. Apparently that is live and even Skoda UK on Twitter confirmed the advisory date.

I could be driving it by the end of Sept!

Happy Days!

You ordered a Moon White Superb. I saw one today. It looked good.

Added the 5 year warranty extension earlier, I think I'm actually beginning to believe that the Moon White suits the estate better than my current Candy White would have (?)

Edited by Claymore
  • Like 1