Superb Order tracker

Mind saying when it was ordered?

Mine was ordered 26 November. Only KESSY and front parking sensors as options with 18" Modus wheels. (Only because the 18" Pegasus was going to cause a 12 week delay.)

Was given a confirmed BW2 in mid December and dealer informed me on 6th Jan car had been built and was awaiting shipping

Mine was ordered 26 November. Only KESSY and front parking sensors as options with 18" Modus wheels. (Only because the 18" Pegasus was going to cause a 12 week delay.)

Was given a confirmed BW2 in mid December and dealer informed me on 6th Jan car had been built and was awaiting shipping

Thank you.

I ordered mine on Oct 6th with Pegasus wheels.

I have not been told of any delay due to the wheels...mind you my dealer has NEVER volunteered ANY information!

Currently I have a unconfirmed build week 6.

Dealer sent me pictures and video of my Superb rolling off the transporter today (in a good way).  As I can't get there until next week handover is on Saturday the 6th Feb so order to collection six months minus two days.  

• Like 1

Well finally, pick mine up on Friday. Been to look at it already and spec/options all OK. My mudflaps are being fitted on the pdi as a freebie. I think also a bit of that stainguard also as a freebie. Not too bothered about that as will detail car when I get some decent weather anyway.

Can anyone tell me roughly what they have paid for gap insurance and who with?

Checked first thing this morning and mine has moved forward a week. So from 7 to 6 to 7 to 6!

Looks like a batch of SE Business will be on the production line fairly soon.

Mine was ordered 27th November.

My last update was build week 7 for a SE Business so hopefully mine has moved forward a week aswell !! (ordered 11th November 2015)

Soon as you get one, common as muck, so last year!

Actually saw my 1st one on the road yesterday, in Jungle Green - same as my order - not sure what spec it was. Means that there could be 2 Jungle Green Superbs in the St Neots Area.! - Getting too common me thinks!

Hello everyone.

I have just been informed that my Skoda Superb SEL Executive 1.4 Tsi has an unconfirmed build week 7 (Status 10). :happy:  I ordered this the last week of December, but I am not sure if it spilt over to January as I amended the order a little. It is thought that I might get it mid March.

I know this can change but I am actually quite impressed with that, especially as I am not very patient with these sort of things......instant coffee isn't quick enough....if you get my drift.

Can't wait to get it as it will make life so much more comfortable for my two boys in the back :thumbup: . Autism and BMW 1 Series interiors really don't mix well!

Had a nice e-mail from Skoda this morning telling me my Petrol Blue L & K TSI 220 is starting to be put together today.

Nice touch and much appreciated.

Can I ask when you ordered and what alloys you have ordered.  Ordered my L&K TSI 220 with the 18"'s mid November and still sat at unconfirmed build 9, was 8 last week.

Had a nice e-mail from Skoda this morning telling me my Petrol Blue L & K TSI 220 is starting to be put together today.

Likewise for my Corrida Red L&K 280. Ordered 9th October and last estimated build week from Skoda UK was week 8.  :thumbup:

Can I ask when you ordered and what alloys you have ordered. Ordered my L&K TSI 220 with the 18"'s mid November and still sat at unconfirmed build 9, was 8 last week.

Did your dealer tell you this or Skoda CS?

When I phoned them they told me that my car didn't even have an unconfirmed build date it was just sat at status 0. However when I spoke to my dealer they suggested it was going to be build week 11 again as unconfirmed.

Just for info I have ordered a L&K 2.0tdi 4x4 estate with a lot of extras.

Really annoying and I am on the verge of cancelling and ordering an A6 instead which will be here in March,

Did your dealer tell you this or Skoda CS?

When I phoned them they told me that my car didn't even have an unconfirmed build date it was just sat at status 0. However when I spoke to my dealer they suggested it was going to be build week 11 again as unconfirmed.

Just for info I have ordered a L&K 2.0tdi 4x4 estate with a lot of extras.

Really annoying and I am on the verge of cancelling and ordering an A6 instead which will be here in March,

Both the Dealer and Skoda UK.

Quite honestly the Dealer has been fantastic are pulling their hair out with Skoda UK at the moment.  Skoda UK are hiding behind a wall and just not giving information out to them or customers, it took a complaint to the CEO of Skoda UK a couple of weeks back to discover that it was the alloys that were the problem and that regardless of option they are all having supply problems.  The update to the dealer said nothing.

I think my dealer said they had one L&K delivered since launch for a customer, all the rest are on a waiting list.

Hi, 

Think i will join in ! We ordered a L&K combo 11th dec 15 . Order received by SUK 14th then .............. silence ! so rang SUK this morning , put on hold ( if that "niose" is the Superb concerto i dont want a copy ! ) Lady came back with the info that we have a week10 listing ( code 10 ) when i said is that a code 10 she had to look it up ! ( in view of all the calls they must receive thought she would know it off by hart ! ) She was surprised that the dealer had not informed us, but hey , we are only the customer . Was/are thinking of canceling , can only describe Skoda's attitude as .... Arrogant !

Hi, 

Think i will join in ! We ordered a L&K combo 11th dec 15 . Order received by SUK 14th then .............. silence ! so rang SUK this morning , put on hold ( if that "niose" is the Superb concerto i dont want a copy ! ) Lady came back with the info that we have a week10 listing ( code 10 ) when i said is that a code 10 she had to look it up ! ( in view of all the calls they must receive thought she would know it off by hart ! ) She was surprised that the dealer had not informed us, but hey , we are only the customer . Was/are thinking of canceling , can only describe Skoda's attitude as .... Arrogant !

Totally agree with comments about Skoda UK.  My dealer has their own person who looks after all the orders once placed, but they did say that just have they created the role Skoda UK told all dealers that they would be the ones to keep customers updated on orders or not as is the case.  I would have thought in todays electronic age they would have awebsite that you can login with your order number and it gives all the details.  Very easy website to create.

Totally agree with comments about Skoda UK.  My dealer has their own person who looks after all the orders once placed, but they did say that just have they created the role Skoda UK told all dealers that they would be the ones to keep customers updated on orders or not as is the case.  I would have thought in todays electronic age they would have awebsite that you can login with your order number and it gives all the details.  Very easy website to create.

When i made the comment regarding the attitude ( arrogant ) i was thinking of the factory & Skoda H.Q ( no sales brochures , shortages, customers left in the dark over whats happening ) though the remark could also apply to SUK. Very easy web site --- no chance then -- they can not organise parts even !

My car is now in transit to the port!!

Usual 4-6 weeks till it hits the dealer, spot on for mid-March delivery.

Must say though, since ordering, the dealer hasn't contacted me ONCE, this is despite sending a couple of emails to the salesman...

I will be feeding that back on collection.