Which colour for my new VRS TDI Estate-can't decide!

I've just ordered a primer grey one, best colour by a mile!!!!!

+1 but we got red because that's what was already built. Still a stunning colour. Green is another odd but nice one

I'm hopefully going to be one of the few people with a Corrida Red vRS on here!

Corrida Red is an excellent choice, particularly with the panoramic roof and 19" wheels. SWMBO couldn't see the difference in my old red MkII, which I had for 7 years and a red MkIII and that is also why I chose green, which seems to hide dirt just as well as the red. Another good reason to have it.

• Like 1

Race Blue is the colour everyone has  :)

FTFY  :thumbup:

Race Blue used to be the best colour but it is so common now (especially as non vRS’s can have it) 

If I was brave then it would be Rally Green, failing that I do like Metal Grey

• Like 1

FTFY  :thumbup:

Race Blue used to be the best colour but it is so common now (especially as non vRS’s can have it) 

If I was brave then it would be Rally Green, failing that I do like Metal Grey

I always wanted race blue but never wanted a vRS, so that's what I chose now that normal models can have it - "lesser models" just builds up the superiority complex of all the vRS drivers  :giggle:

Metal Grey is an awful colour. No one should order this colour any more. (This has absolutely nothing to do with me picking up my Metal Grey VRS TDi estate next week and wanting to keep it as uncommon as possible.....nothing to do with that at all)

• Like 2

19" do look good but couldn't deal with potholes we have.

I live in West Yorkshire. Worst pot holes in UK. They cope quite good. Normal roads, they are fine. It snot the cars fault our roads are bad

• Like 1

Thanks again everyone for your input on this! Interesting hearing how people like a range of colours. As I said, it's a very personal thing and you've got to look at it every time you walk out to it!

Red with the black pack just looks sporty as does the Race Blue (which I have), I also think that the dark almost anthracite Metal Grey with the black pack, just looks menacing and makes it look understated.

When my car comes up for change next year, I'll probably have either Red or Metal Grey, as much as I like the blue, I think sometimes it's nice to make a bit of a statement.

Alas poor Auric, I knew him well as bananaman. He must be disappointed that you can't get that god darn awful yellow anymore.

Ok guys I've finally chosen my colour and informed the dealership of my decision. I've gone for Race Blue. Was difficult but having weighed it all up and fairly recent experiences of having Race Blue and Pearl Black coloured cars it helped me make the decision. I do love that blue-I'm a sucker for the sporty colour on a car! No turning back now! Just can't wait to get it and drive it! Cheers again guys for your input!