The Superb III Picture thread

No I wanted the standard anthracite ones, gotta sort that out with the dealer.

Ah, sorry, I missed your earlier post about that...have to say, and much to my surprise, I think the silver wheels might look a bit better with the blue than the anthracite do. There are quite a few pictures on the web of blue S3 combis with the anthracite wheels if you're trying to decide.

Edited by thepook

Here's some pictures with the car loaded, I took these so I could get it all back in the same way but couldn't! ended up on the way home with two boxes on the front passenger seat, not ideal.

Picture%20001.jpg

Picture%20002.jpg

Picture%20003.jpg

Picture%20004.jpg

Picture%20005.jpg

• Like 2

Now with added bling!

Cimg4313.jpg

I have just had the rear bumper protector, you have on your lovely vehicle delivered a short time ago and have been back onto superskoda to have a look for the boot mat.

The bumper protector has gone off their site.

Has anyone with an estate vehicle ordered the rubber boot mat? Can anyone confirm if the boot mat fills the entire boot and then flicks over the rear bumper when the boot is open?

Hard to see from the pics.

Edited by Neilmonstermell1

After 19 weeks of waiting - Magnetic Brown SE Business Estate collected today.

Kev, I ordered exactly the same spec car yesterday. Hopefully mine will be quicker than 19 weeks.

(I actually think it was from the same dealer too)

I ordered Magnetic Brown without seeing one in the flesh. I'm glad I did now though having seen this post  :clap:

• Like 1

Spotted that the other day, but thanks anyway for the link.

I'm in a real quandary now regarding the new Superb. It will be a while before I get one, but I really don't know wether to choose the hatch or estate. I prefer the hatch (I think it's the better looking car this time round) but seeing as I do a lot of airport/seaport runs, the estate would be more practical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Two blurry pics of my Petrol Blue SE Business Estate taken first thing on friday (before id even driven it).

Coming round to the Helios wheels and thing they suit it better than the Stratos actually for the size

post-133019-0-76249500-1450090661_thumb.jpg

post-133019-0-13633200-1450090663_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Two blurry pics of my Petrol Blue SE Business Estate taken first thing on friday (before id even driven it).

Coming round to the Helios wheels and thing they suit it better than the Stratos actually for the size

Hi,

How do manage to add your images like that?

Cheers!