The Superb III Picture thread

Two blurry pics of my Petrol Blue SE Business Estate taken first thing on friday (before id even driven it).

Coming round to the Helios wheels and thing they suit it better than the Stratos actually for the size

I agree ragarding the wheels, the multi spoke stratos look a it small

I'll never be a fan of the Helios wheels, whereas this wheel colour combo looks fab. Shame it's not mine.

Wanna trade?!

Thanks Buzzlightear. I was not too sure about the wheels when I placed the order but I am glad I chose them as they do look a lot better in real life than they come across in some photographs.

They were my biggest extravagance when I ordered and not something I mentioned to the Mrs.........

A gratuitous snap of my SE Business Combi hiding away from the Christmas shoppers in the far corner of the multi storey roof!

attachicon.gifWP_20151214_002.jpg

Nicely parked :) Try to do that myself as much as possible. I like those wheels actually and suit the combi. Nice colour too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Here's some pictures with the car loaded, I took these so I could get it all back in the same way but couldn't! ended up on the way home with two boxes on the front passenger seat, not ideal.

Picture%20001.jpg

Picture%20002.jpg

Picture%20003.jpg

Picture%20004.jpg

Picture%20005.jpg

Is that all scale/model cars? :p

Two blurry pics of my Petrol Blue SE Business Estate taken first thing on friday (before id even driven it).

Coming round to the Helios wheels and thing they suit it better than the Stratos actually for the size

You must live quite near me. Those houses look very familiar......

In fact you are just around the corner from me!

Edited by Kev Hamilton

Thanks so much for posting these, looks the business. My company SE L in Candy White is being signed off at the moment.....I've just emailed my fleet manager asking for the Pegasus wheels!

Dan

Dan123. Are you needing your car soon. Im wanting mine for 1st March so had to change my wheels to the Modus ones. Estimated delivery with Modus is 12 weeks. If I wanted the Pegasus i would be looking at a minimum 20 weeks but could be longer. SUK not really sure why, they think a supply issue.

I even called last week to see if it was sorted, so i could amend my order; they created a ficticous order on the system to include pegasus and it created an estimated date of May 16

Dan123. Are you needing your car soon. Im wanting mine for 1st March so had to change my wheels to the Modus ones. Estimated delivery with Modus is 12 weeks. If I wanted the Pegasus i would be looking at a minimum 20 weeks but could be longer. SUK not really sure why, they think a supply issue.

I even called last week to see if it was sorted, so i could amend my order; they created a ficticous order on the system to include pegasus and it created an estimated date of May 16

Ah, that's a shame.....I think I'll choose to wait though, they look that good.

The thing is my car was due for replacement at the end of November, I'd ordered a Merc C350e plug in hybrid in June and it was due in January, I then cancelled it about 3 weeks ago as I got cold feet over real life mpg, the size of it, plugging it in etc .......so this time I want to get it right!

Dan

Edited by dan123
  • Like 2

Thanks so much for posting these, looks the business. My company SE L in Candy White is being signed off at the moment.....I've just emailed my fleet manager asking for the Pegasus wheels!

Dan

Hi Dan,

Good choice - I had a Candy white on order, but after seeing one in the flesh, i switched to Business grey. The white is nice, but the candy is just a bit creamy compared to the moon white in my opinion. my advice is to get to the local Skoda garage just to see any skoda in that colour.

Edited by RickTT

Hi Dan,

Good choice - I had a Candy white on order, but after seeing one in the flesh, i switched to Business grey. The white is nice, but the candy is just a bit creamy compared to the moon white in my opinion. my advice is to get to the local Skoda garage just to see any skoda in that colour.

Bottom line is that I'm having to pay a small upgrade to my company allowance to get me into the SE L and metallic is going to add even more...plus I do like white!

• Like 1

Well put it this way it was not cheap!!

For the Gtechniq protection detailI they charge £495, but the Crystal Serum is an extra £200 on top! 

You may find a cheaper detailer that can apply it, but if you want the best then it costs.

Bear in mind it took them 4 days to apply the 4 coats (12 hrs curing time between coats) plus there were a few marks in the paint that needed correcting before it was applied (I hadn’t even noticed them... but they were there)... oh and if you f**k up applying it then the only way to remove it is to wet sand it as polishing alone will not remove it, so not something for an amature to apply.

I decided when I ordered the car that it was having the Crystal Serum treatment, so basically I built it into the price of the (discounted) car. 

Edited by Gizmo68
Forgot to add they are +VAT
  • Like 1