The Superb III Picture thread

Rosso with Ivory. That's going to be one gorgeous car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

The first S2 Superb I saw in the showroom was a Rosso with cream leather. Set my heart on one six years ago. Pick it up tomorrow. Special day!

• Like 3

I sometimes have to go to potential development sites so can't be too obvious, however this is not that common so I'll cope!

Taken some internals, sorry it took a while as I needed daylight and it's dark by the time I get home.  Hopefully they give some idea, despite the odd focusing issue with the camera phone.

Many thanks

Not a good picture but here's my new baby. 190 DSG L&K.

Very nice, I hope that the handover went well and that you enjoyed the drive home.

Hopefully the traffic in Walthamstow wasn't too bad, I live with it every day lol.

• Like 2

Welcome to the rare Rosso B Superb 3 club! That makes just 3 of us on here as far as I can tell.

Enjoy the car and getting to grips with the several hundred pages of the two manuals :notme:

• Like 1

Half a mile from the dealership the handbrake fault light came on! Took it back for a reset. I pity you having to put up with that traffic Prykey, drove me nuts! Loving the car. Fuel economy on running around is pretty poor today at 38 mpg. Still, I'm sure it will be better as it wears in and it is a peach to drive.

Can't understand why Rosso wasn't more popular Sagalout. It's stunning when polished up in the sunshine. Yes it looks dull when dirty but what doesn't? I love it. Not sure if there are anymore in the network? Rare beast.

• Like 1

Hi Sagalout/Devonshiredave,

You can add mine to your Bruno R Superb club. I have always fancied the colour since my daughter ordered it for your Yeti in 2011. It can look really well in daylight.especially after a good cleaning,but i will admit that it gets dirty very quick. I have the 2 litre,150 combi in ambition,with a lot of extras,including sunroof,electric boot,all heated seats and park assist. An absolute pleasure to drive. I am the wrong generation to download a picture-to be honest,i would not have a clue! Enjoy the ride,Devonshiredave-I have read your reports as the delivery date got nearer.

• Like 3

Skoda Huddersfield currently have a SE L Saloon in this red in the showroom. I was looking at it yesterday and thought.... that does look good!!!

Yep I saw that too but I'm after a L&K. The red looks good.

Spotted this car for sale on the approved site...

just thought i would share the photos on this thread as not many Magic Black combi's about...

VehicleImaged3e_zpsbehkoyjg.jpg

VehicleImagaxd3_zpsvhrkqgxy.jpgVehicleImagexd1_zps0l9b4vub.jpg

VehicleImagxd_zpsxallklqx.jpg

DM Keith in Leeds have a very nice L&K estate in black with beige leather. Had a look at it but I want a 4x4.

Finally after more than 5 months new Superb 2.0 TSI 280 L&K arrived. Colour is Quartz Grey.

Some quick night snapshots with mobile phone as we have rain for last 2 days.

zunaj1a.jpg

zunaj2a.jpg

konzola1.jpg

konzola2.jpg that is one beautiful car, I hope you have a great time in it

zadaj1.jpg

zadaj2.jpg

• Like 1

I'd never even noticed this interior LED feature...I guess it's L&K only, or it's on all models?

I think it's the led plus option, really wishing had ordered it now as it lifts the interior in my opinion.

As jamiemad commented the interior lighting is part of the LED package plus - optional on SE L Executive and standard on the L&K.

What I´m wondering is if IgorDeLuxe got purple added or if this is something he has done himself?

White, green and blue I think are the standard colours.

As jamiemad commented the interior lighting is part of the LED package plus - optional on SE L Executive and standard on the L&K.

What I´m wondering is if IgorDeLuxe got purple added or if this is something he has done himself?

White, green and blue I think are the standard colours.

The colours can be changed via VCDS.

Purple (or any custom colour) can be achived via VCDS. You can assign custom RGB colour (3x 255 values) to existing presets. I changed "warm white" preset to purple. On screen there is still label "warm white". :)

• Like 2