The Superb III Picture thread

Picked it up tonight - SE L Exec 1.4tsi in Moon White. Was really worried about the colour, only having seen a black or grey one in the flesh, but definitely pleased with it. Apparently it was the Pegasus wheels that caused my build delay, never mind the 6 week delivery time!

Will be bringing my SE Business over for a flying visit in the next couple of months. Will keep an eye out for you.

• Like 1

Picked it up tonight - SE L Exec 1.4tsi in Moon White. Was really worried about the colour, only having seen a black or grey one in the flesh, but definitely pleased

with it. Apparently it was the Pegasus wheels that caused my build delay, never mind the 6 week delivery time!

Enjoy.. Looks class Edited by Dedo
  • Like 1

Had my first car wash after 1,200 miles. Cleaner now than when delivered to me off the car trailer.

What wheels are they blue_boy?  Look like the 18" Anthracite?

Had my first car wash after 1,200 miles. Cleaner now than when delivered to me off the car trailer.

Looks well.... love those Alloys. I've the standard Pegasus Alloys,Skoda wouldn't allow an upgrade to your ones :-(

kbXjU8H.jpg

YsNUStD.jpg

zmuOIzv.jpg

My boss picked this up this morning. I wasn't sure about his choice of Corrida Red........but it looks fantastic in the flesh!!!

Just copped the Irish plates, the red looks much better in the flesh than what I thought it would. I may have to pop up to Sheehy Motors in the future, nice to see the car presented to you in the showroom instead of picking it up in a damp forecourt.

Just copped the Irish plates, the red looks much better in the flesh than what I thought it would. I may have to pop up to Sheehy Motors in the future, nice to see the car presented to you in the showroom instead of picking it up in a damp forecourt.

Bottle of plonk and some fancy chocs in the boot as well.  You'd swear it was a Bugatti he was collecting!!!!!

kbXjU8H.jpg

YsNUStD.jpg

zmuOIzv.jpg

My boss picked this up this morning. I wasn't sure about his choice of Corrida Red........but it looks fantastic in the flesh!!!

Hello k.young what was your bosses buying experience with sheehy motors?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

kbXjU8H.jpg

YsNUStD.jpg

zmuOIzv.jpg

Having spent yesterday and today driving around rough Kildare roads I certainly wouldn't like to have those 19s on those roads. Hope it spends most of his time on the motorway! Fabulous looking car though [emoji3]
  • Like 3

Having spent yesterday and today driving around rough Kildare roads I certainly wouldn't like to have those 19s on those roads. Hope it spends most of his time on the motorway! Fabulous looking car though [emoji3]

looks 'superb' can't wait to get mine ! It's built and on its way ! Capuccino (wife's choice) l&k hatch, beige leather
  • Like 1

They're the wheels that come standard on the Irish L&K, it also comes standard with the adaptive chassis control (electro magnetic dampers) so the ride should be ok. I have not been in it yet as it will be my car when his PCP is up........I don't want to tease myself!!!!!  (I'll have to make do with my S80 D5 Executive for another few years)

He also spec'd on the "cooled seats" which are great if you spend a lot of time in the car (I have them on my Volvo)

Edited by k.young

Hello k.young what was your bosses buying experience with sheehy motors?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

As far as I know he was very happy with it. From what I seen when I brought him to collect the car, Paul Egan, the salesman, couldn't have treated him better.  He ordered the car in January and was originally given week 20 as a build date because of the beige leather but I think Paul worked very hard on it and the car was picked up last Friday.