The Superb III Picture thread

Hi Fletcham,

Firstly welcome to Briskoda. The colour, is it Business or Quartz Grey ? Looks well.

Its a business grey 190 auto SE L - loving it so far. Already turned a few heads and been told to watch for people braking hard on the motorway behind us when they think we're an unmarked police car  :D.

I think I'm going to enjoy this car and this forum has already helped me twice - first getting Android Auto to work (time-sync issue) and pointing me at SuperSkoda - mats, tunnel cover and boot liner out for delivery

• Like 1

Welcome fletchem, looks great. I'm waiting for a Business Grey hatch. Pleased I went for that and not Quartz. Enjoy :)

• Like 1

Picked this up last week. Now done 1000 miles and love it. I'll write a longer, first impressions piece, soon. Sorry about picture quality!

Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed looking at the photos.

Picked this up last week. Now done 1000 miles and love it. I'll write a longer, first impressions piece, soon. Sorry about picture quality!

Nice photos.  Liked the white demonstrator I tested and it looks great on your car.  That sunroof shot from inside certainly gives a good impression of the extra light that you can expect to enjoy.  You've added rubber mats?  What did you think of the supplied mats on the L&K?

Thanks Markhasta

I love the Moon White (wasn't sure I would but this time being bold worked - especially as the sunroof breaks up the mass of white so much - as do the larger alloys). I also love the dark brown interior (I really wasn't sure about that one but it works great and will be much easier to keep clean than the ivory I had on my Range Rover Sport!) I even like the grey headlining (I specced beige but the dealer got it wrong). The grey is actually a better blend with the black tops of the doors.

Mats - standard mats on the L&K are fine (bizarrely we got an extra set in the boot?) I have put the rubber (SuperSkoda) ones in as we do lots of work around steam traction engines (I own one) which means lots of mud, oil, grease and coal dust so the rubber ones are ideal.

I still have to fit the mud flaps but may chicken out and ask a dealer to do it as not sure I have the skill to do it justice - I know it's meant to be easy but.....

Looks nice, was torn between this and Quartz grey but went for the Quartz, not 100 % sure I went for the right option.

My brother in law has the quartz, it is also really nice, but was too similar to the color of my old SMax.

White could be the best colour imho. But just had 4 years in a white insignia, thought bus grey would be a bit too popular and wasn't bold enough for your jungle greens and Capp beiges! Think those rarer colours suit the top end models better. I went for quartz as based on a you tube video - plus I'm a geologist, what else would I choose!

• Like 1

Maffyou - sunroof is brilliant, it works fabulously and does create a lot of light. My kids love it. However, it is a pain to keep clean, especially when birds leave their lovely deposits in it!

Maffyou - sunroof is brilliant, it works fabulously and does create a lot of light. My kids love it. However, it is a pain to keep clean, especially when birds leave their lovely deposits in it!

Ha! I did think I bet that's a pain to keep clean. You must spend a lot of your time trying to avoid parking under trees! Still it looks great, much larger than I thought it would be and the cost seems more justified now, having seen it.

Nice Sagalout. I've had loads of compliments on my Rosso estate colour choice, even from random people in a car park. Yes, it's a bugger to keep clean but after a wash it looks great in the sunshine. I don't get the reasoning behind dropping it and I feel lucky to have just squeezed in. Was actually asked to change the order colour which I did to Quartz Grey so was nicely surprised to still get Rosso.

• Like 1

update: freshly washed :)

Looking good! I wish I had chosen those alloys. I prefer the look of my Pegasus but they are a pain to clean and the edges of the 'blades' seem to be getting damaged by stones/grit.

Wow! Almost looks like a computer rendering, great photo!

tnx!

Looking good! I wish I had chosen those alloys. I prefer the look of my Pegasus but they are a pain to clean and the edges of the 'blades' seem to be getting damaged by stones/grit.

don´t think, that these are easy to clean :)