VCDS options on Superb III

TSR coding (VCDS needed)

Good news Gizmo, but I have to ask, do you think this adaptation will be possible on a car minus Lane Assist?

Is the camera different (higher resolution for Lane Assist function etc) because if so I may re-add TSR to my order as I would really like Lane Assist coded at some point. If I don't spec TSR and the camera resolution turns out to be crap (confirming two specs of camera), surely there will be no chance of coding Lane assist! (Preferably on an SE L, not L&K)

Anyone else had any luck coding Lane Assist? Ideas welcome.

Edited by blahde2

You have to have camera on the windscreen, not under the rearviewmirror (if this is even possible on Superb).

Lane Assist has been coded in Passat, so there is no obvious reason why it would not be also in Superb.

Sadly I do not yet have first hand experience...

Edited by mtl

Hello,

Good video, :clap: how it KESSY set?

thanks

Thomas

Wow! Now that is a feature I would LOVE on our Superbs!! Any success coding it on a Superb mtl?

It would be great, if the car locks it self, when keyfob is out of reach or distanced a few meters away from car,...

I am not aware of any option, that this would be possible on Superb 3.

Tsr on a car without navi is not very usefull, because it does not know when the speed limit ends.

To answer the question: I haven't tested it yet in such configuration.

TSR os standard in my fathers Nissan Qashqai without satnav. Don't see why it should be that hard for Skoda to make it work :)

It would be interesting to see how it works.

The problem without satnav is, that the system does not know when the speed limit has ended, if there is no end of speed limit sign. And in my country these situations are in majority.

So for example you are driving in a 40 km/h speed limit zone (with 40km/h speed limit sign at the end), and then you go out of the city into the highway, and because there was no speed limit/end of speed limit sign, TSR is still showing speed limit 40km/h. Useless.

If you have satnav, TSR is merging speed limits from camera with satnav speed limits and thus knows, when the speed limit has ended.

Edited by mtl

In Denmark, if there is a speed limit that is different for the normal road type, there will be a sign cancelling the "abnormal" speed limit, when it´s over. The Nissan registers that, and removes the speed limit sign.

post-65921-0-88407700-1453025283_thumb.jpg

post-65921-0-78169400-1453025288_thumb.jpg

TSR os standard in my fathers Nissan Qashqai without satnav. Don't see why it should be that hard for Skoda to make it work :)

When I was looking for car and making test drives went for the new Avensis. It was same for TSR - without NAV and was working good. Although here is same as in Slovenia signs could be missing at some places....

Would be nice if someone can confirm coding for bolero...

For those users that want to help make VCDS even better then please feel free to e-mail Ross-Tech a copy of your Auto-Scan

If there are no descriptions in the ‘Coding’ long code then Admaps would also be useful... Ross-Tech can then include further information in new software releases. 

Is there a way of making the SLA strips (like eye lashes) light up with the usual DRL? Without the dips being on?

Yes... they should be on all the time the ignition is on.

I take it they light up when dip beam is on?

Yep when dips are on but not when it's just usual DRL?

Maybe I need to wait for the full PDI to be done before commenting though lol

• 2 weeks later...

In Denmark, if there is a speed limit that is different for the normal road type, there will be a sign cancelling the "abnormal" speed limit, when it´s over. The Nissan registers that, and removes the speed limit sign.

Then also TSR in Superb 3 should be usefull, I think that it registers these signs.

The problem in my country is that there are quite few cancelling sign, because abnormal speed limit is automatically cancelled by junction. So no speed limit cancellation and this makes a really unusefull gadget out of TSR.

Edited by mtl

I am planning to try it on Superb next week and will give a feedback if it works.

I did not have a chance to test this on Superb 3 yet, but on Passat B8 it did not work.

Not looking good also for Superb 3 then. :no: