VCDS options on Superb III

Great, though according to experience with Octavia if using this function also:

- fuel cap does not lock

- factory alarm is not armed

So check all these things.

You can fold the mirrors, lock the fuel cap and also arm the alarm (for this one I am not 100% sure) by locking the car as usual.

Any luck with getting this to work fully guys? I see you have a video showing it with the Passat B8 now mtl, so wondering if you've found a way to code it so the alarm and deadlock and closing mirror works on just closing the door?

Trying to find someone in Northants area that can do VCDS but only problem is not knowing who actually actively does it.. Have checked the map but apart from messaging everyone in the local area don't know what to do.

Dave.

Trying to find someone in Northants area that can do VCDS but only problem is not knowing who actually actively does it.. Have checked the map but apart from messaging everyone in the local area don't know what to do.

Dave.

I'm looking for someone in the Northants/Oxfordshire area. Got a few codings I'd like done on my Superb S3.

Yes... they should be on all the time the ignition is on.

I take it they light up when dip beam is on?

Dredging up an old post here........ My SLA 'eyelashes' only light up with the sidelights and headlights. They don't illuminate with the DRLs. Also, my dash clocks don't light up when my sidelights are on, just the needles. All of the other interior lighting comes on as it should. 

Do you know the adaptation channel(s) for the eyelash DRLs, and for the dash clocks to be illuminated with sidelights? 

TIA

The eyelashes will only come on if you have the rear lights on at the same time as the DRL’s (coding in the VCDS section)

The dash is correct, currently nobody knows the security access code to do the instrument dials, this is something I wish to do as well.

• Like 2

Any word on being able to close the powered boot from inside the car or from the keyfob non-kessy? I am finding it a right pain in the ass when I drop the son off at football and the stop start kicks in - he closes the boot and if I don't remember not to clutch then the engin kicks in and the boot stops mid way. Only way round it is to open it again and close it - imo defeats the purpose of the convenience. Rant over lol

Not looked here for a while. Any news on the accelleration info etc we've seen on the Columbus ?

Not sure this will ever be available Nick.

Any word on being able to close the powered boot from inside the car or from the keyfob non-kessy? I am finding it a right pain in the ass when I drop the son off at football and the stop start kicks in - he closes the boot and if I don't remember not to clutch then the engin kicks in and the boot stops mid way. Only way round it is to open it again and close it - imo defeats the purpose of the convenience. Rant over lol

Nothing yet, Ross-Tech are well aware of it so hopefully it will become available??

Briskoda will be one of the first to hear about it when/if it becomes possible.

• Like 1

The eyelashes will only come on if you have the rear lights on at the same time as the DRL’s (coding in the VCDS section)

The dash is correct, currently nobody knows the security access code to do the instrument dials, this is something I wish to do as well.

Strange quirk with the rear lights and eyelash coding. I'll sort that so they stay on all the time. 

Hopefully Ross-Tech will sort the access code in due course. 

Time to charge the Macbook and go do some tweaking  :thumbup:

Strange quirk with the rear lights and eyelash coding. I'll sort that so they stay on all the time.

Hopefully Ross-Tech will sort the access code in due course.

Time to charge the Macbook and go do some tweaking :thumbup:

And make sure you do play around with the LED lighting colours! Your gorgeous beige and Petrol Blue combo now could definitely do with some custom LEDs.

I have red, turquoise and purple set currently and with the beige interior purple really does look class!

• Like 1

I am really tempted to try this as have always done similar things with phones, computer etc. But I am not a car person and have no experience. 2 questions to you gurus-

In addition to the interior led colour change and removal of dvd maximum running speed, which are the top vcds changes I should do for my superb business (specced more like an sel with Columbus)

Also, anyone near Winchester or even Bristol where I work that could make these vcds changes for me for some cash?

Thanks very much everyone

Hi Nick im in same boat as you looking for similar changes and based down the rd from you in Andover if you do find someone for yours in the area would appreciate you letting me know mine a 150 L&K hatck

Hey everyone, I have a car with Columbus MIB, WHen I try to connect mu iPad through Media Connect app, it says contact your retailer, Media Connect is not enabled in your car. Is it possible to enable it through vcds? I know it is not a hardware.

Not sure if this has been posted or not!

Waiting on delivery of a SE L Executive estate. Can anybody tell me if the TV tuner can be activated on the Columbus via VCDS?

Also my SE L Executive will have no optional extras (company/Lease vehicle) can anybody recommend what I can get enabled via VCDS?

And make sure you do play around with the LED lighting colours! Your gorgeous beige and Petrol Blue combo now could definitely do with some custom LEDs.

I have red, turquoise and purple set currently and with the beige interior purple really does look class!

Done! I've kept the green and blue colours but altered that other odd colour to purple. It works really well with the light interior colour. Shame they aren't brighter for daytime use. 

post-6717-0-01796700-1457205299_thumb.jpg

• Like 1