Superb III Sportline

I reckon it will be on the SE business internal spec but with xenons and priced very close but just over the SE L price.

Edited by RickTT

I just had a telephone conversation with a salesman at Johnsons Škoda in Tyburn Road, Birmingham and he said that Skoda UK marketing had confirmed to him the 'Sportline' trim would be available from July 2016. I wait to received similar information from multiple dealers to be absolutely sure but its looking good people.

I won't be considering taking the Czechoslovakian plunge until July 2017, probably a TDI 190 DSG Estate on 19s if my budget will stretch, but that'll give me time to decide between red and white!

Think you mean the Czech or Czechian plunge. Hasnt been Czechoslovakia for the last 27 years!

Think you mean the Czech or Czechian plunge. Hasnt been Czechoslovakia for the last 27 years!

Could be changing again, to Czechia. The powers that be have decides that 'Czech Republic' is a bit of a mouthful.

• Like 1

Build date has been pushed back on the Sportline,

orders can be placed from week 26 (in Germany at least) and production starts from week 30.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi lads, i just read at one of polish skoda forums that dealers in europe already have price list for sportline models (not official)and as expected spec and price will be between style and l&k version. Will be available with my17 configurator update.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi lads, i just read at one of polish skoda forums that dealers in europe already have price list for sportline models (not official)and as expected spec and price will be between style and l&k version. Will be available with my17 configurator update.

That is not accurate, atleast not in Finland. Asked Skoda importer today and heard that the sportline launch date has been pushed back. At the moment there is no definite date but the best guess is Q4/16. My guess is that Finland isn't going to be the only country experiencing this indefinite delay...when you combine this with the strange price info from Czech R. (Sportline more expensive than L&K) it makes you wonder what is Skoda doing...

Parts numbers for sportline are also available in etka. So it's close.

Do you have the part number for the rear valance / chrome trim to hand?

There are bits of the car I love and other bits I find disappointing (like no reflectors covering the rear bulbs) 

Considering the Sportline is rumoured to be more expensive than the L&K this is surprising.

The rear wipers are mandatory now that the rear camera has a pressure wash for the lens.

Only if you spec the camera, the wiper can still be left off if you do not want the camera.

There are bits of the car I love and other bits I find disappointing (like no reflectors covering the rear bulbs)

Considering the Sportline is rumoured to be more expensive than the L&K this is surprising.

Its odd, the Estate version on the video has the reflectors whereas the hatch doesn't...

• Like 1

Well I think I bought the right car for me.

I don't like the black mirrors, grill, roof bars or the sear design.

I do like the black line above the sill and the wheels.

Mmmm .. I've got some black electricians type in the garage :-)

Its odd, the Estate version on the video has the reflectors whereas the hatch doesn't...

I noticed that later when I watched the combi clip,,,, very strange!

Well I think I bought the right car for me.

I don't like the black mirrors, grill, roof bars or the sear design.

I do like the black line above the sill and the wheels.

+1, I’m glad I didn’t wait as most of the bits I really do like can easily be retro fitted (which I have mostly already done!)

I actually like the seats, black roof lining and door panels, not so keen on the black bits though especially the wheels.

• Like 1

Somehow it doesn't look quite as good as when it was first released at the motor show. Would be cool to see a side by side picture to see the difference.

Edited by jamiemad