What Boots do skoda a usually come with ?

My vRS came with Bridgestone S001's.  They're just about okay.  Just.  Not quite carp enough to throwaway without getting some miles out of them first.

Gaz

I assume you mean tyres, crass use of 'boots' ignored. Mine came with Bridgestones, very quickly wore (under 14k), replaced with Dunlop which have so far lasted 17k and still wear to go. Last vRS needed front set at 21, rears went at 22k due to sawtooth ihg, just as fir last vRS, plenty of tread left both times but the racket became unbearable

Mine vRS came with Potenza S001 here in Croatia. Never drove it before, but didnt impress me either...

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

Edit: typo on Potenza

Edited by te@lc

I'm not going to change until I have worn them down hopefully 20k miles.

The kumos on my cmax were at 27k and still going strong. Shocking at wet grip if you toed it. Other wise fine.

I'm not just going to switch cos some guy on a forum said he changed his !

Mine came with Potenzas but after one was damaged by road debris last week I have started the change over to Goodyear F1 Asymmetrics - much better and quieter!

Should be!

I have a feeling that even Dunlop Sportmax on sold A4 were much quieter and more comfortable (but not better grip) and they were even wider (235/45/17).

Eitherway, I will also give them some life as I just needed to invest in winter Nokian's

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

For many years they were mainly fitting Continental Sport Contact 2 on the vRS but my late 2015 (64 plate) came with Bridgestone Potenza S001.

I've driven quite a lot of miles in otherwise identical cars and the Bridgestones are a bit better than the Continental but they will be replaced with the Goodyear F1 when the time eventually comes.

my 14 plate VRS came with Bridgestone S001's just under 15k miles and fronts are nearing replacement ... perhaps another 1k miles. Ive bought 2 Uniroyal Rainsport 3's to replace the Bridgestones.