What annoyed you today whilst driving? **V2**

john999boy

Taxi drivers mostly, ******s, either 15mph or 50 mph, nowhere in between...

We get them in every so often to ferry staff or clients to and from airports.

One guy I remember got clocked doing 105mph on the M4 with number 2 in our company......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We get them in every so often to ferry staff or clients to and from airports.

One guy I remember got clocked doing 105mph on the M4 with number 2 in our company......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if he needed to go, maybe he should have pulled off the road and done it in some bushes... :D

Taxi drivers mostly, ******s, either 15mph or 50 mph, nowhere in between...

I can just about accept their variable speed limit (touting for business at 15 MPH); what REALLY gets me is their inconsiderate "selective blindness" when they carve you up, knowing that you will give way.

I guess that they will get their comeuppance from Uber . . . who will doubtless be just the same :(

I had one today- get to an island, and he stopped to look araound, before moving, but, I'd looked ahead, and there was no problem. Next set of lights, he sat there, and I & and another car passed him, whilst he was deciding to move. Perhaps we need to have legal enforcement of P badges.

I had one today- get to an island, and he stopped to look araound, before moving, but, I'd looked ahead, and there was no problem. Next set of lights, he sat there, and I & and another car passed him, whilst he was deciding to move. Perhaps we need to have legal enforcement of P badges.

Better to be safe than sorry perhaps :D :D 

I had one today- get to an island, and he stopped to look around, before moving, but, I'd looked ahead, and there was no problem. Next set of lights, he sat there, and I & and another car passed him, whilst he was deciding to move. Perhaps we need to have legal enforcement of P badges.

How often do drivers, following an accident, say "My bad, I wasn't taking due care" I wonder?

How often do drivers, following an accident, say "My bad, I wasn't taking due care" I wonder?

No doubt it does cross people's mind but if you value having valid insurance cover then it will be exactly NONE.

BTW. Cheers for the earlier compliments fabiamk2SE - I too can't understand how they got so badly misinterpreted!

I must remember to thank you properly at some stage in the future. ;)

• Like 1

No doubt it does cross people's mind but if you value having valid insurance cover then it will be exactly NONE.

BTW. Cheers for the earlier compliments fabiamk2SE - I too can't understand how they got so badly misinterpreted!

I must remember to thank you properly at some stage in the future. ;)

Not a problem mate. I'll look forward to it. :)

Yanno how it is. If you give compliments out.. you have to enjoy receiving them too. Happy days then innit :D 

Edited by fabiamk2SE

Soo...

as per usual, general wuckfittery and stupidity/ignorance..

why do people see no problem in just driving out of side roads onto main roads accelerating at the speed of evolution?? In particular when they stop, look , waaaaiit... and then pull out at the last second?????

• Like 1

Two things

First was the cyclist in the bus lane to my left who, in slow moving traffic decided to swerve out between me and the car in front so that he could filter down the outside instead of the inside.  Made me stand on the brakes to avoid him so I gave the horn a tap.  The idiot then stops in the outside lane another car up to turn round and call me a wa**er.

Needless to say I gave chase and knocked him off to teach him a lesson!...   Actually I didn't do that - but someone else just might as I don't think he'll survive long with that attitude!

Second - further down the road in the more racially diverse area the number of drivers doing stupid manoeuvres, parking in stupid paces or generally causing traffic chaos, that make me wonder if any of them actually passed a driving test (or even took one) in their country of origin or whether they just handed some cash over for the Licence...

Trying to reverse bay park in Shopping Centre- Slowed down, drove past the parking space with indicator on whilst swinging out to get the proper turn in so can reverse into the bay and lo and behold a little Red fiesta stops right behind me so that I can't reverse... 

People are very much in their own little world whilst driving. 

• Like 1

Inadvertently overtook my boss on the way to work... oops. He was driving his wifes zafira B, i went by doing "some" mph... inly copped when he arrived into the carpark about 10mins after me, while chatting to a collegaue.. gave me a look that "i know it was you"...

• Like 2

Inadvertently overtook my boss on the way to work... oops. He was driving his wifes zafira B, i went by doing "some" mph... inly copped when he arrived into the carpark about 10mins after me, while chatting to a collegaue.. gave me a look that "i know it was you"...

Ahaha brilliant. :D

A 40mph caravan with no lights on the back which wouldnot pull in desspite passing a dozen safe places.. 1.5mile queue behind the *****, and of the 5 cars that over took him 4 nearly caused head on collisions on the way home.. ****ing dickhead

Btw it was being towed by 2015 berlingo with no mirror extensions on UK plates..

• Like 1

Going down the M6 in absolute bouncing rain. Visibility was really low. I usually cruise at 75-80, but was down to 55mph on the inside lane with the rear fog on, along with a few others doing the same thing.

Then theres a Seat Leon and a few others motoring along at 80-90mph with sidelights on. Some had no lights at all.

Absolutly mental.

Yesterday..... Dozy or pushy woman.... And myself for being too "follow the rules" about it...

Width restrictions and priority chicanes on the way to Sainsburys. A bit of yes thanks, no after you and I approach the final one, having dropped behind the coach and couple of cars behind it, due to having given way myself at a previous chicane. 3 cars waiting to go through after the coach, they all go through, even the woman in the last one when it's clear that if I don't give way or stop there's going to be a calamity... Cue ABS rumbling stop and me getting hot under the collar. Thankfully, no collision and no "delay" or reversing required, so other than a lot of horn and a screamed" ****ing BITCH!!!!", no harm done.

Either she went through without seeing me, having simply followed the car in front or didn't give a toss and went through anyway. Either way I should have acted before it became a problem and maybe saved the horn in exchange for a stern shaking head and waggy finger.

J.

Rushing on the way to work? You must love it there. Save the speed for the right time and place... Going home! ;)

• Like 1

This ****s parking job, been there all morning blocking 4 cars from parking!!

There's no drop kerb, or single/double lines preventing parking?

I know what you mean - but there is a bit of an issue about your access to 'private parking' not being enforceable.