The most dangerous man on the Planet- Don the Con is back!!!!

Lady Elanore

While there is a "framing" of stories

the reason his stats are being discussed, often in jest , since his booking is simple - it sums up his character. he couldnt even give a truthful answer to the question of his height and weight to the police. so pretty much everything else that comes out of his mouth / typing is also misinformation and lies.

everything else youve said is also you trying to mask your own "frame game" as a discussion about the topic. a theme of "clever" right wing and racist rhetoric is to project the actions of themselves onto the other side - Trump's attacks on Biden's family for alleged favour pedalling, meanwhile his own family creamed millions from influence pedalling and insider trading during and since his term in office (jared kushner's investment fund for example.. )

the "im not racist i just dont think anyone else should be allowed come into my country to work or be safe" crowd do it too.

as do the "anti lgbtq rights"  crowd who claim children are being groomed by that community for pedos but the reality is the vast majority of pedos and groomers fall into the same stereotypical category as those doing the shouting about it.

the republican party claim to be the "Law and Order party" and yet they are trying to change laws to give themselves the power to remove DAs who investigate politicians to kill off any prosecutions OF THEMSELVES for breaking laws. also do a quick google of how many senators and congressmen of each part have had criminal and or civil charges and guilty verdicts at both state and federal level. its disgusting. 

• Love it! 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mac11irl said:

While there is a "framing" of stories

the reason his stats are being discussed, often in jest , since his booking is simple - it sums up his character. he couldnt even give a truthful answer to the question of his height and weight to the police. so pretty much everything else that comes out of his mouth / typing is also misinformation and lies.

Definitely a politician then 🙃

35 minutes ago, Graham Butcher said:

@mac11irl For a moment I thought you was talking about the current UK government there 🤣

lets be honest it applies to a lot of current governments..

• Like 2

He does look thinner in the face in that scowling photo, given that he had no hand in its composition maybe he has lost some weight, if you have always been claiming to weigh less than the truth and you then lose some weight then you have to continue the lie.

Is it through worry or Wegovy?

Or maybe its the hand painted model Bus diversion strategy that worked so well for Boris?

Edited by J.R.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BTandSid said:

From all accounts when he checked in for the last round of charges in April he was an inch shorter and 21lbs heavier 

Losing weight makes you stand straighter :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, petrolcan said:

Losing weight makes you stand straighter :) 

It doesn't cure b/essing though.

He was lying then or he's lying now. Typical RW narcissistic crap from the tango man. 

I just don't get what his deranged followers see in him. It's exactly like a cult. Almost, possibly even, like a religion. 

But then look where his core following is. The Evangelist bible belt. Cleetus and Clyde.

• Like 2

spotted thus quote from him today..

Screenshot_20230826-190042_TikTok.thumb.jpg.24cb86ccf438cd13224dc88e6ddca103.jpg

Aaaand, i have since seeing this and screenshotting it discovered via the internet that the image is in fact a fake. i should have known tbf, as, if it were real it would be Donnie telling the truth in an opinion...

now, I could just quietly delete this post and replace it with something else, but because i do count myself as fair and moderate, im also prepared to put my hand up and say i got caught out by bad info before i checked it, and leave said bad info in place with the follow up that it is inaccurate so that others may learn from my mistake.

if only other groups were willing to do the same in relation to the news and media they are exposed to, i think we would all live in a better society. Instead we have echo chambers and opinion bias leading everyone towards extremes.

Edited by mac11irl
Update about my post being inccurate
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, petrolcan said:

The bible belt is where a lot of england settlers landed. 

It's also where a lot of the slave traders settled making **** loads from tobacco and sugar. Reparations were made. To the slave owners. More stuff my English education didn't teach me in history. 

I saw something I'd said in another topic was loosely quoted and cross posted here. 

"For some people on here, their position on a political issue under discussion is usually very difficult for them try and defend".

I have nothing to defend.

I've said Trump's a wrong un. I've said the current Government is full of wrong un's. I've said brexit was a mistake. I've said the anti woke people (aka ignorant people) are wrong uns. I've said Farage is a wrong un and I've said you're a wrong un. 

All positions I stand by and can defend.

So go on, defend your support for all of the above as they're all positions you have supported. And please spare us the lengthy attempt at what you think is intelligent debate and pseudo intellectual word salads. The competence/ ability chart reached the peak of Mt. Stupidity many moons ago. 

In fact, don't bother. I'm not interested.

And you can frame that.

20230827_032941.thumb.jpg.098db802a1f1c60a696ccbbb4d590a0b.jpg

Edited by @Lee

18 hours ago, mac11irl said:

Until I see some reliable data on the issue, I cannot say whether the figures given are accurate or not, but it's not unusual for men to lie about their height. I have met a number of men who have claimed to be 6'4" and when I tell them I'm 6''4" and I'm clearly 1-2 inches taller than they are, they start shuffling awkwardly and try and tell me I must be 6'6". I even met one guy who claimed to be 6'8" and he was a bout 6'5" maybe 6'6" on a good day. It's like women lying about their age and weight, it's just what they do, not news, UNLESS you're trying to divert attention for something else. Like people taking a closer look at the case against the lead Republican candidate who just got arrested.

everything else youve said is also you trying to mask your own "frame game" as a discussion about the topic. a theme of "clever" right wing and racist rhetoric is to project the actions of themselves onto the other side - Trump's attacks on Biden's family for alleged favour pedalling, meanwhile his own family creamed millions from influence pedalling and insider trading during and since his term in office (jared kushner's investment fund for example.. )

Now this is more like it! An attempt at some sophisticated sophistry, rather than the usual frothing rantings.

See how "Trump's attacks on Biden's family" are framed as "my" frame game?

There's even an accusation of racism, which is such a tired slur now that it's lost most of it's impact. Still, worth a try, eh?

But since you dragged the Biden family into it, perhaps it might be reasonable to wonder why nobody has seen Hunter Biden's mugshot following his arrest in March 2022, far less discussed his height and weight?

https://vancouvertimes.org/hunter-biden-was-arrested-but-the-media-is-silent/

the "im not racist i just dont think anyone else should be allowed come into my country to work or be safe" crowd do it too.

The race card has already been played, but now the ante is upped by introducing the concept of any resistance to Woke doctrine making people feel "unsafe".

as do the "anti lgbtq rights"  crowd who claim children are being groomed by that community for pedos but the reality is the vast majority of pedos and groomers fall into the same stereotypical category as those doing the shouting about it.

I have to concede your huge home advantage on the LGBT issue, narrative-wise. I don't think Briskoda is a suitable forum to get into that subject @mac11irl.

Though I'll refer you back to Hunter Biden's arrest, seeing as you dragged "pedos and groomers" into it. (I remember when people like you were proclaiming that grooming gangs were just a "far-right conspiracy theory".)

19 hours ago, mac11irl said:

the republican party claim to be the "Law and Order party" and yet they are trying to change laws to give themselves the power to remove DAs who investigate politicians to kill off any prosecutions OF THEMSELVES for breaking laws. also do a quick google of how many senators and congressmen of each part have had criminal and or civil charges and guilty verdicts at both state and federal level. its disgusting. 

Oh now we're talking about district attorneys? We are covering a lot of ground, aren't we?

I'm not not getting dragged into that distraction (Sorry Mac!) but if anyone's interested, some of those DAs really do need removing, unless you want violent crime to be part and parcel of your daily life.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/16/how-george-soros-funded-progressive-das-behind-us-crime-surge/

Reminder: The frame game is played to derail and distract. This thread is about Donald Trump, my post was the mugshot of Trump's arrest. @mac11irl dragged racism and "anti lgbtq rights" into it and accused me of playing the frame game. :D

Hopefully you can see how the game works?

Drag the discussion further and further away from any "problematic" issues, and safely onto the home ground of being able to accuse the opposition of being some sort of *ist or *phobe or generally a "bad person".

Like I said before, it's only clever if you don't know what they're up to.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, @Lee said:

Gosh he's won another one. What are the chances. He's such an incredible athlete.

DO YOU GET IT YET?

Insert Brain.

20230827_041429.thumb.jpg.fe23210b40b43f45e1ae7305c75bde96.jpg

Will he have Secret Service Agents in prison too or will he be in a special section and isolated from common people I wonder? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Graham Butcher said:

Will he have Secret Service Agents in prison too or will he be in a special section and isolated from common people I wonder? 

given they have undercovered email communications between "unofficial secret service liaisons" and the Proud Boy and Oath Keeper leadership setting things up for Jan6th, he may well have a secret service detail with him in prison :D

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

was watching several tiktoks about it last night.. the fallout from that one summary judgement (because his genius, best in the world lawyer in this case didnt tick the box on the forms to request a full jury trial :D ) means every business within the trump empire registered under the LLC in New York State is now going into receivership within the next 10days.

and i hope the receivers refuse refusel the assets to any Middle Eastern entity, as Donny is on record saying it would all be fine as some Saudi would buy it all anyway...

• Love it! 1