New Golf R - Part 2

john999boy

Surprised you are dumping the R estate so soon Keith, thought you really liked it??

I miss so many things about my R but also really enjoy the fact my licence is free of points and the SV suits my needs and my stress levels dropped after getting shot of it too.

In fact just about to do a weekend away of about 500 miles at plus 50mpg again :)

Not dumping my R Estate Ben, just changing personal circumstances means that I am able achieve another one of my bucket - list objectives.

Cracking PX being offered and consequently this assists with the life time objectives, before I pop my clogs.

R 400 + might be around for the next move , who knows.

• Like 1

Not dumping my R Estate Ben, just changing personal circumstances means that I am able achieve another one of my bucket - list objectives.

Cracking PX being offered and consequently this assists with the life time objectives, before I pop my clogs.

R 400 + might be around for the next move , who knows.

How long have you had the R estate Keith? The depreciation loss must be pretty savage after such a short time :-(

How much has the value dropped from your purchase price to the Part-ex values being offered?

How long have you had the R estate Keith? The depreciation loss must be pretty savage after such a short time :-(

How much has the value dropped from your purchase price to the Part-ex values being offered?

if he'd lost £1 per link he's posted on here, he'd of lost a few K :D :D. 

Surprised you're getting rid after raving about it for so long Keith. 

• Like 3

http://www.porsche.com/uk/models/718/718-boxster/

Moving on up!! For a bit of fresh air in my hair ,what's left of it.

Or one of these but they would have to be manual not PDK

http://locator.porsche.com/ipl-customer/ipl/results/list.ipl?cid=1#

With some decent kit included!!

Edited by vrskeith

http://www.porsche.com/uk/models/718/718-boxster/

Moving on up!! For a bit of fresh air in my hair ,what's left of it.

Or one of these but they would have to be manual not PDK

http://locator.porsche.com/ipl-customer/ipl/results/list.ipl?cid=1#

With some decent kit included!!

Very nice. 

Complete opposite to an R though. 

Time to show off a little perhaps? 

dependant on budget ofc, but i'd be onto a 12 plate onwards GTR myself. If it had to be 4 wheels, that is. 

Each to their own. I'm sure BossFox could help you out in that regard.Now or later!

Plenty of experience of the R35 and it is mega. Agricultural at low speeds maybe.. abit clunky, but epic on the decent roads. 

More into the bikes myself though. More 'bang for buck' as they say. **** yourself for only a few K. Works for me :D

Edited by fabiamk2SE
  • Like 1

What? There's something out there better than a Golf R?

Shock horror - is there a link anywhere?

Just different

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-reviews/porsche/porsche-boxster-27-manual-2015-review/

Edited by vrskeith

So R, not under "Recall "had   an ECU check and then a reset .On pure chance I was at the dealership chatting about something else.. No contact from VW UK directly ,as obviously not a Safety issue. Would have had to wait nearly15000 more miles as mine is currently set up for Flexible Service.

Got practice, that's a No then !!

What is it on this forum with how a link appears before someone chooses to click on it?

Hyperlinked or just a link, not everyone has the knowledge to use the internet or do a hyperlink, i certainly do not.

I dont know how to use it either tbh, havent bothered trying to look either mind.

It does look loads better though.

Its more Keiths, link link link link link link then another link :D.

• Like 1

Its more Keiths, link link link link link link then another link :D.

You couldn't have hit the nail more firmly on the head :)

Using links isn't that difficult, it's just that some people CBA

(no doubt that'll get reported by some tittle tattle)

Edited by Brimma
  • Like 1

You couldn't have hit the nail more firmly on the head :)

Using links isn't that difficult, it's just that some people CBA

(no doubt that'll get reported by some tittle tattle)

Happy Days !!

It's the links to all the sites that probably 95% of us visit anyway and the endless comparisons of prices. Usually it all just seems to be trying to take the shine of someones new purchase if it isn't the same car that Keith owns 

• Like 1

Keith. no linky.

Say what you see...

Is that a Stalker hat George,we don't see them much down South.? Now I see the relevance. Well "Probably" but no real facts, as I haven't looked into the detail.

• Like 1