OBDeleven

I have bought the pro version and it should arrive in a few weeks.

Quick question: if I take the car to Skoda for service and they perform a routine firmware update on the car, will any tweaks I have made be lost?

I have bought the pro version and it should arrive in a few weeks.

Quick question: if I take the car to Skoda for service and they perform a routine firmware update on the car, will any tweaks I have made be lost?

I don't have first hand experience, but I have seen several persons quoting the car will be reset to factory status, meaning that yes, all the customizations and modifications are lost.

so what about something like high beam assist which is a factory option but can also be enabled subsequently by obd11/vcds?

if someone has this from the factory then has a firmware update by skoda after a service surely it doesn't wipe it?

so what about something like high beam assist which is a factory option but can also be enabled subsequently by obd11/vcds?

if someone has this from the factory then has a firmware update by skoda after a service surely it doesn't wipe it?

I would guess that the reset at service is to the default for that car, i.e. If it was an official option it will stay

I would guess that the reset at service is to the default for that car, i.e. If it was an official option it will stay

That's correct.

• 3 weeks later...

I must be particularly thick: I've got an acrivation code for the PRO, of course, but when I try to connect I'm required to Sign In.

To Sign In I need an username (heck I had got only an activation code) and a password (again, I had only an activation code).

Yesterday obdeleven told me I need to register on the forum (???). Anyway I did it and I got usable credentials (on the forum).

Yet, these credentials are useless to Sign In the android App!

P.S.: Ok, I received a prompt anser this morning, issue solved.

Hi....I have the same issue. Have registered on the forum but the app doesn't accept the same credentials. What is the solution?

Got mine today, connected it, input the PRO activation Code and have been able to make (a small) adjustment.

Hi....I have the same issue. Have registered on the forum but the app doesn't accept the same credentials. What is the solution?

Can't remember in detail, but there should be a sign in page in the app.

At first sight I skipped it because I thought it was only meant to sign in through social networks, etc.

You should be able to tap on one of the three icon and sign in.

Sorry, can't remember better...

Can't remember in detail, but there should be a sign in page in the app.

At first sight I skipped it because I thought it was only meant to sign in through social networks, etc.

You should be able to tap on one of the three icon and sign in.

Sorry, can't remember better...

Ok thanks mate. All fixed now and have made a few tweaks. Haven't yet worked ou how to do a few things, as the online instructions are either vague or non-existent:

- enable both rear fogs

- change headlight washer interval

- enable high beam assist (no lane assist)

Appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Cheers.

Made a couple of alterations

Needle sweep, Works fine most of the time, sometimes does not do sweep

Traffic sign recognition, tried this but got the error message "Error Dynamic Road Sign Display"

Using the OBDelevenmenu I went to "Road Sigh Detection" and changed the "No" to "Yes" but the error showed so changed it back to "No"

Any ideas!

Made a couple of alterations

Needle sweep, Works fine most of the time, sometimes does not do sweep

Traffic sign recognition, tried this but got the error message "Error Dynamic Road Sign Display"

Using the OBDelevenmenu I went to "Road Sigh Detection" and changed the "No" to "Yes" but the error showed so changed it back to "No"

Any ideas!

There are some dependencies to enable that - it exclusively depends on what other options you have on your car.

If you don't have lane assist, you can forget about that one.

Car is a Scout, with Lane departure, currently switched off. Does this have to be switched on?

I have gone to use OBDeleven this morning & I am being asked to buy credits despite having PRO. I have emailed OBDeleven will await their reply

I have gone to use OBDeleven this morning & I am being asked to buy credits despite having PRO. I have emailed OBDeleven will await their reply

Pro doesn't give you credits, you need to go into 'adaptations' and make adjustments from there, no need for credits.e3836af3fb8cb744193d1fe79f51b1ee.jpg

Pro doesn't give you credits, you need to go into 'adaptations' and make adjustments from there, no need for credits.

Mine does. One added per day. I've only ever used them once to do something - can't remember what. It announces "Bonus Credit Added" in Green at the bottom of the app when I open it. I'm currently standing at 18 but there are precious few functions you can use them for.

Pro doesn't give you credits, you need to go into 'adaptations' and make adjustments from there, no need for credits.e3836af3fb8cb744193d1fe79f51b1ee.jpg

Not having much luck! Bought some credits to try apps, made some alterations, road sign detection, mirror dip, comfort turn signals and static cornering lights. None of these changes work.

Tried the method you showed but was the asked to "Enter Log in". The screen showed 00000 - 65535???

Have not yet had a reply to my email so have sent another, see what happens now!

Here is an interesting one for you.

Been playing about a little with OBDeleven, got the needle sweep to work OK, I have also managed Mirror dip using the app, as stated by others on here the mirror does not dip much and does not always return.

I also tried to enable static cornering lights, now the scout does not have these but I thought I'd give it a go, alas the fog lights do not come on as hoped, HOWEVER, whilst I parked in front of a shop window I noticed one of the fogs was on! Great I thought they do work, but only the NS fog lit, irrespective of which indicator was on or which way the wheel was pointing. Then I took my foot off the brake and the light went out! So whenever I touch the brake, the NS fog light comes on!!!

I will retry switching off the cornering lights and see if the fog/brake light is rectified.

I have not yet tried recoding things, I have been using the apps.

Well, I have now switched off my front facing brake light!

It was the static cornering light that caused the problem, switched them back off again and the front fog light no longer comes on when braking.

Morning Guys

was wondering how much of the following is possible with the OBDeleven product and how you guys have found it. Mine is a 2015 vRS TDI with lane assist

Cornering Fogs

Both rear fog lights

Refuel quantity in Maxidot (colour)

Consistent needlie sweep (it only does it now and again at the moment)

Traffic sign recognition

Fan speed display

DRL out of phase with DRLs

HBA (and change the default lower speed for it to be active)

Many thanks

John

I have done all of the above on my 2015 petrol vRS, bar the refuel quantity

HBA was the most fiddly to do

2 other things i have done are turn down the volume of the noise generator thing and turn off the warning chimes for seatbelt and open drivers door