Octavia III Facelift

Has seen any pictures of the facelift model in quartz grey? Just ordered one without actually seeing what i would look like! :D

All i can find is this screenshot from an autogefühl review video. The facelift has grown on me after the initial horror! I wouldn't have them silver alloys however.

Untitled-1.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

I had a set of Gemini's refurbed in shinny black, all over

Silver alloys? 

Anthracite surely?

As for shiny black wheels they're too  "boy racer" for me..............

DC

5 hours ago, Liambobson said:

Has seen any pictures of the facelift model in quartz grey? Just ordered one without actually seeing what i would look like! :D

All i can find is this screenshot from an autogefühl review video. The facelift has grown on me after the initial horror! I wouldn't have them silver alloys however.

Untitled-1.jpg

IMG_0386.thumb.JPG.c2d9208db5b142d0dbc92cc0a6328f84.JPGThis one is mine, love Quartz Grey it's really nice.

Edited by G8VRS
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, G8VRS said:

IMG_0386.thumb.JPG.c2d9208db5b142d0dbc92cc0a6328f84.JPGThis one is mine, love Quartz Grey it's really nice.

I love that, I'm getting the hatch too so I guess this is what mine will look like! Even more excited now! Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ccosmin said:

Why some pictures have the front grill bezel with silver, and some in dark?

Because these are the two color options for the front grille.

• 2 weeks later...

Suck it up, some are looking at 24 weeks right now, be grateful for what you have, some of the early Mk3's took 30 weeks.

Whilst its not nice, some are currently in a longer wait & it ain't something new.  I had to cancel my first vRS as they took away the folding wing mirrors when my BW got locked so, I couldn't even order them as an option. Yep went straight back to the end of the Q

On 29/10/2016 at 17:02, Petunet said:

Since we have lots of Saab fans here, does anyone remember this:

280px-2009_Saab_9-3_%28MY08%29_Aero_2.8T

Lol,I've still got one.....and it's still a very good looking car.

Haven't said that,looking forwards to my new vrs245....the front end has grown on me

IMG_20170806_121619.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wet Kipper said:

yes - one is red, the other is white :D

(I'll get my coat - but someone had to say it) 

Wow.....

Just WOW..

Hats off to you sir :dry:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Andyjm2uk said:

@paddymack Can you see abig difference between the two?

well apart from  the fact I went a bit silly with the options list . The main one is that it doesn't appear to have the low frequency boom in the cabin  as bad as the other one. And  the wider rear  suspension  track alternations have improved the handling a little but definitely more comfortable

1 minute ago, paddymack said:

well apart from  the fact I went a bit silly with the options list . The main one is that it doesn't appear to have the low frequency boom in the cabin  as bad as the other one. And  the wider rear  suspension  track alternations have improved the handling a little but definitely more comfortable

Good news.  I had been reading about the 'boom' in the forum, glad it seems to have improved.

My wife will be pleased on the increased comfort front...