Another Octavia 2 comes in

Following on from my thread designed to excite our Gaff, another Octavia has joined our Race Blue hatch in the showroom. A Race Blue estate with a few toys now shares a corner making a good opertunity to take some pics :)

newvrs1.jpg

newvrs2.jpg

newvrs3.jpg

newvrs6.jpg

newvrs4.jpg

I really like the estate. But as it hasnt been on the road as yet still has the silly chocks in the suspension so excuse its rather high suspension.

Following on from my thread designed to excite our Gaff, another Octavia has joined our Race Blue hatch in the showroom. A Race Blue estate with a few toys now shares a corner making a good opertunity to take some pics :)

:thumbup:, nice of you to excite me a little more and make the time go slower :rolleyes: , jaysus I can't wait.

Btw the top pics in the Blue look cooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Lummox- any idea how much the watch is?

I:

First thing I thought:D

Looks very nice car.Nice pics.

I note the estate doesn't get smaller wheels than the hatch this time.Never understood that on the Mk1

Speaking of TDIs, I hear that the 170PS TDI engine is being put in the Golf MkV from sometime this coming Spring. With this in mind, are there any similar dates proposed for the 170 engine to be put in the vRS? And maybe even the Fabia? :D

Nice cars. I like the blue even in the pictures. Can't wait to see one in the flesh. :cool:

Following on from my thread designed to excite our Gaff' date=' another Octavia has joined our Race Blue hatch in the showroom. A Race Blue estate with a few toys now shares a corner making a good opertunity to take some pics :)

I really like the estate. But as it hasnt been on the road as yet still has the silly chocks in the suspension so excuse its rather high suspension.[/quote']

OOOOOoooo, now I look forward to coming in Sat 11th to get my Fabia vRS serived, give me plenty of time to have a good look. Only a shame i'm not old enough for them to let me take one out on a test drive :(

Speaking of TDIs' date=' I hear that the 170PS TDI engine is being put in the Golf MkV from sometime this coming Spring. With this in mind, are there any similar dates proposed for the 170 engine to be put in the vRS? And maybe even the Fabia? :D

Nice cars. I like the blue even in the pictures. Can't wait to see one in the flesh. :cool:[/quote']

I have been told there may be a blue hatch just over the border from you :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

saw a black hatch at autosales bilston when i was in there last and saw a blue hatch going the other way to me on the way home last night... looks nice i must say. i'm still not totally convinced by the front bumper though...