vRS245 ordered club

6 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

About right, I ordered mine 23rd May, got it 25th August or only 3 days quicker.

So did that include the three week slow-down some are reporting over the summer? If so, that's not bad. 

And go on, admit it...  you're looking at GazTwo's photos wishing you'd gone m-grey. 

24 minutes ago, Tim1631 said:

Doesn’t the 245 come with an alarm and sunset glass as standard!

Cant wait to see your car :)

Different standard spec in Ireland!

Columbus Sat Nav and rear camera are standard on the Irish version.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mcburns88 said:

Different standard spec in Ireland!

Columbus Sat Nav and rear camera are standard on the Irish version.

Soinds like a better standard spec then!

Thanks 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I ordered mine at the end of September and had the call today, it’s being built at the moment it was meant to be week 44 so not bad going and I should be able to collect in about a month. So excited. Love the look of your meteor grey one GazTwo that’s what I’m going for too. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Jos8282 said:

So I ordered mine at the end of September and had the call today, it’s being built at the moment it was meant to be week 44 so not bad going and I should be able to collect in about a month. So excited. Love the look of your meteor grey one GazTwo that’s what I’m going for too. 

Congrats, that's amazingly quick

8 hours ago, Jos8282 said:

Congrats, I ordered mine on the 11th September and it's currently sitting at unconfirmed build week 13 of 2018!???   

5 minutes ago, Muzza80 said:

Congrats, I ordered mine on the 11th September and it's currently sitting at unconfirmed build week 13 of 2018!???   

mines similar.... build week 11 apparently and I got quoted feb (but would come closer) when I placed the order :(

I just don’t get how the build weeks vary so much, I know the extras makes a huge difference but mine has about 10 extras including DCC, panoramic roof, auto boot, and Canton. The only thing I can think is I went manual not DSG....... 

2 hours ago, Jos8282 said:

I just don’t get how the build weeks vary so much, I know the extras makes a huge difference but mine has about 10 extras including DCC, panoramic roof, auto boot, and Canton. The only thing I can think is I went manual not DSG....... 

mine is completely standard apart from DGS. No addons.

1 hour ago, Jos8282 said:

Must be a the DSG that’s holding up production then. 

I guess, still not good or impressed though.

I got sold on high hopes of it being moved forward not back but I know these things happen... just have to be patient and wait eh?

Just had mine delivered. ITS AMAZING!

Went for a quick drive and its much quicker than I thought too be honest. Build quality is superb too.

Quick photo below but will get better ones over the weekend

IMG-20171109-WA0002.jpg

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, martysparty99 said:

How does it work, I ordered mine on October 9th and have a unconfirmed build date of week 8.

Do some dealers have more clout or more orders or is it just pot luck?

Seems like they use a random number generator to me! I ordered around the 3rd October and my provisional date is 3rd week Jan for build. It's a manual, no extras (Red).

8 minutes ago, matt9407 said:

Went for a quick drive and its much quicker than I thought too be honest. Build quality is superb too.

IMG-20171109-WA0002.jpg

Looks very nice! Can't wait to get my red one too. Will look forward to the extra pictures.

19 minutes ago, martysparty99 said:

How does it work, I ordered mine on October 9th and have a unconfirmed build date of week 8.

Do some dealers have more clout or more orders or is it just pot luck?

Larger dealer groups who have bigger contracts with the manufacturers will get priority. When A4 was released in 2015 lex autolease ordered enough cars to take all of UK production for 2 months. All private orders were pushed back.

Nothing we could do about it.

1 hour ago, matt9407 said:

IMG-20171109-WA0002.jpg

Very nice, great to hear its so good!  Look forward to the extra pics!  Now all I have to do is wait til march! ;-)